- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
Implementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
This news is a total 2772 time has been read
U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International WatersIranian forces used two ships and a helicopter to board a tanker called the Wila in international waters, U.S. Central Command said in a tweet on Wednesday.
India delays implementation of SCMTR rulesImplementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
Istanbul earthquake: Magnitude 5.8 quake hits Turkey5.8-magnitude earthquake which struck Istanbul in the Marmara Sea on Sept. 26 caused panic among the residents of Istanbul.
Save the final four men aboard a cargo shipRescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
ICTSI Ecuador launches first transport insurance program for banana tradeContecon Guayaquil SA – the Ecuadorian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) – is supporting growers at the world’s largest banana-exporting port with a comprehensive insurance program, giving them greater coverage
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy