- Containership leaking fuel oil at New Jersey terminal
- Diesel-electric power for the world's first fleet of robot vessels
- Greek Authorities Confirm No Covid-19 Aboard Mein Schiff 6
- CMA CGM Suspects Data Breach from Cyber Attack
- Georgia Ports Predicts Another Record Month for Container Volumes
- 80 Percent of Crew on Bulk Carrier Test Positive for COVID-19
- Three Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela With Sanctioned Fuel Cargoes
- Okeanis Eco Tankers secures VLCC charter
- Why scrubbers matter
- HHLA takes control of new PLT terminal in Trieste
- Mainport acquires resources for Irish offshore wind market
- Container Fire on Ship Off India Highlights Ongoing Danger
- Kongsberg Digital Partners with MAN on Project for Höegh Autoliners
- Carnival's P&O Australia Confirms Sale of Cruise Ship
- Abu Dhabi Ports expands supply chain with MICCO acquisition
India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
Implementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
This news is a total 2151 time has been read
U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International WatersIranian forces used two ships and a helicopter to board a tanker called the Wila in international waters, U.S. Central Command said in a tweet on Wednesday.
India delays implementation of SCMTR rulesImplementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
Istanbul earthquake: Magnitude 5.8 quake hits Turkey5.8-magnitude earthquake which struck Istanbul in the Marmara Sea on Sept. 26 caused panic among the residents of Istanbul.
Save the final four men aboard a cargo shipRescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
ICTSI Ecuador launches first transport insurance program for banana tradeContecon Guayaquil SA – the Ecuadorian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) – is supporting growers at the world’s largest banana-exporting port with a comprehensive insurance program, giving them greater coverage
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy