TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Indonesia Escorts Seized Tankers to Dock for Investigation
- Costa Smeralda Loses Lifeboat in Docking Mishap
- Storm-hit Maersk Essen reroutes to Mexico
- 1 seafarer killed, 15 kidnapped from MV Mozart
- 750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific storm
- Container ship attacked, boarded, Gulf of Guinea
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first day
- NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets
- MSC Says It Will Pony Up to Avoid General Average in Maersk Elba Fire
- Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of month
- Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resigns
- Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisition
- Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with Petronas
- US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entities
Indian Navy Evacuates Stranded Citizens from Iran
The Indian Navy's effort to repatriate citizens stranded by the COVID-19 shutdown has expanded from the Indian Ocean basin to the Persian Gulf.
This news is a total 279 time has been read
Indonesia Escorts Seized Tankers to Dock for InvestigationThe Iranian and Panamanian-flagged vessels seized by Indonesian authorities for suspected illegal oil transfers are making their way to dock at Batam island in the country’s Riau Islands Province for further investigation, a Indonesia coast guard
Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first dayU.S. President Joe Biden has announced America will return to the international Paris Agreement to fight climate change.
Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of monthSingapore will deliver Covid-19 vaccinations to over 10,000 maritime personnel by the end of January under its Sea – Air Vaccination Exercise (SAVE). The exercise is part of the country’s national Covid-19 vaccination strategy to protect frontline personn
Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resignsFrank Coles, Chief Executive Officer of the Wallem Group, has resigned and will be leaving the Wallem Group shortly, the company's board confirmed.
US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entitiesThe US State Department has added seven entities and two individuals, including subsidiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), to a blacklist as part of its latest sanctions against the Middle Eastern country.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy