- Vopak to Build, Operate New Terminal in Texas
- Yemen’s Houthi Group Releases Seized Vessels
- DIF, Geogas, Access Capital to Invest in LNG Newbuild Quintet
- Peel Ports hits record container throughput
- CSA 2020: Malaysia’s Scrubber Ban Will Affect 200 Shipping Companies
- French Navy To Field New Exocet MM40 Block 3c Anti-Ship Missiles From 2021
- Maersk Tankers to Grow Its Managed Fleet by 11 Ships
- Golden Ocean CEO Steps Down
- Siem’s LNG Car Carriers for Volkswagen Christened in China
- DNG Energy: LNG Bunkering Ops in South Africa’s Algoa Bay to Start in 2020
- Port of Southampton investing in quayside to continue welcoming largest ships
- Indian Government Approves Proposal for Hong Kong Convention Accession
- Performance Shipping Boosts Fleet with Aframax Tanker
- ZIM Retains Profit in Third Quarter
- Ponant Returns to Fincantieri for Two Luxury Cruise Ships
Indonesia: Missing Bulker Located off Buru Island?
The 52,400 dwt bulk carrier Nur Allya, that went missing off eastern Indonesia in late August, has been located.
This news is a total 217 time has been read
Performance Shipping Boosts Fleet with Aframax TankerGreek shipowner Performance Shipping has agreed to expand its fleet with a 2007-built Aframax tanker.
FSL Trust Offloads Two Product TankersSingapore-based business trust First Ship Lease (FSL) Trust has decided to dispose of two 109,672 dwt LR2 product tankers.
Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek OwnersJapanese shipbuilder Namura Shipbuilding has delivered an 183,000-ton bulk carrier to Greek shipping company Alcyon.
Epic Gas Wraps Up Acquisition of 11,000 cbm Gas CarrierSingapore-based gas carried owner Epic Gas has completed the acquisition of the Epic Sicily, an 11,000 cbm pressurized vessel built in Japan in 2015.
Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber RefitsScrubber retrofits on Suezmax vessels in the Okeanis Eco Tankers (OET) fleet have affected the company’s third quarter 2019 earnings.
- ICTSI will develop Iloilo ports
- Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of Ghent
- Flex LNG Secures USD 629 Mn Loan for Five Newbuilds
- Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
- Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine Startups
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
- Government Of Ukraine Green Lights Procurement Of 20 OCEA FPB 98 Patrol Vessels
- U.S. Navy Accepts Delivery Of USNS Miguel Keith
- Weak demand drags down spot rates from China
- CMA CGM, GRR from Canada to Indian Sub Continent
- Gasum to Use Swedegas’ Gothenburg Facility for Bunkering of LNG Ships
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf