- Bureau Veritas hit by cyber attack
- Tanker disabled by fire off Portugal, 2 crew died
- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
Injured Sailor Evacuated from COSCO Bulker off Philippines
The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) evacuated an injured crew member of a Chinese cargo vessel off Corregidor Island, Cavite, on January 12, 2020.
This news is a total 751 time has been read
Tanker disabled by fire off Portugal, 2 crew diedFire broke out in engine room of product tanker CHEMICAL MASTER at night Nov 22 off Portugal coast, Atlantic.
Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray CapsizingThe NTSB’s issued a Marine Accident Report today detailing the board’s investigation into the September 8, 2019 capsizing of the roll-on/roll-off vehicle carrier as it transited outbound through St. Simons Sound near Brunswick, Georgia.
Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape HornTwo crew members on board a Euronav-owned Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) have died after apparently being struck by a large wave as the ship rounded Cape Horn on Saturday, September 11th.
Filipino crew killed by mooring line, ItalyTanker was in process of unmooring, but after tragic accident, she was obviously, detained, for investigation.
3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut portFeed was soaked by sea water, which entered the compartment through porthole after the ship developed list, and that triggered gas emission.
Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in OaklandJapanese liner shipping company Ocean Network Express (ONE) says cargo discharge operations for the NYK Delphinus are planned to begin next month at the Port of Oakland, almost 3 months after an engine fire off the coast of California.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy