- Elia and 50Hertz seeking certification body for offshore platforms
- ICS, ITF call for urgent action on facilitating crew changes
- Acting secretary of US Navy resigns after insulting fired aircraft carrier captain
- Hospital Ship USNS Comfort to Start Accepting COVID-19 Patients
- PD Ports Continues Investment in Eco-Friendly Technology
- Australia Orders All Foreign Cruise Ships Out of Its Waters
- Disabled Lebanese freighter towed back to Marmara sea
- VTT to Explore Use of Bio- and Waste-Based Oils for Ships, Power Plants
- Imports at US Container Ports Hit Five-Year Low
- Pacific Basin Puts the Breaks on Fleet Growth Plans
- Blanked Sailings Could Cost Carriers $23 Billion
- Golden Ray Salvage Continuing ‘Day and Night’
- Florida: Crew Members with COVID-19 Symptoms Medevaced from Two Royal Caribbean Ships
- AET Secures Charter Deal with Total for Two LNG-Fueled VLCCs
- Saudi Arabia Buys 8.2 Pct Stake in Carnival Corporation
Iran, Russia discuss nuclear coop. in Vienna
Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, met and held talks with Alexey Likhachev, the head of Russian state nuclear energy company Rosatom.
This news is a total 548 time has been read
Tsakos: We Are in Uncharted Territory, but We Are Experts in Navigating ThingsThe first two quarters of 2020 look very promising for the tanker markets, according to Nikolas Tsakos, President and CEO of Tsakos Energy Navigation (TEN).
OPEC Resorts to Production Cuts to Curb Coronavirus Impact on Oil DemandResponding to the ongoing oil demand situation, OPEC members proposed today to cut oil production by 1.5 million barrels per day until June 30, 2020.
Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'The UK – which has the largest offshore wind industry in the world – has been excluded from a European forum that supports and facilitates the development of energy and offshore grids in the North Seas
Russia Gives Green Light for New LNG Transshipment TerminalRussia’s federal autonomous institution Glavgosexpertiza has reviewed and approved the design documentation and engineering survey results for the construction of an LNG transshipment terminal in the Kamchatka Territory.
Study: LNG as Marine Fuel not Such a Cool Choice?liquefied natural gas contains 25pct less carbon per unit of energy than conventional marine fuels,its use might not reduce greenhouse gas emissions on a life cycle basis, according to a study published by the International Council on Clean Transportation
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok