- RWE Renewables orders machine learning tool for turbine access ops
- Western Australia: COVID-19 cases discovered on another 2 international ships
- Wärtsilä tech ordered for Harvey’s LNG-fueled PSVs
- Reach Subsea nets Olympic Challenger deal
- LNG carrier crew member kidnapped in Equatorial Guinea
- World reactions to Iran's arm embargo termination
- Forfeiture of Iranian Gasoline From Venezuela-Bound Tanker
- FSO Nabarima With Severe List Off Venezuela
- Consolidation in Heavy Lift as German SAL Group Buys US Intermarine
- Fukushima's Radioactive Wastewater May Be Released Into the Sea
- US sailors helped Iran-flagged vessel in distress
- Maritime Comity: the first in a new series for Aurora Tankers
- BP To Cut Caribbean Oil Due To Low Demand For VLSO Bunkers
- Beng Tee Tan leaves MPA to head Singapore Maritime Foundation
- IMO tech troubles continue as website goes down
Iran, Russia discuss nuclear coop. in Vienna
Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, met and held talks with Alexey Likhachev, the head of Russian state nuclear energy company Rosatom.
This news is a total 690 time has been read
BP To Cut Caribbean Oil Due To Low Demand For VLSO BunkersThe problem-plagued Limetree Bay refinery in St. Croix, Virgin Islands, may lose its main supplier of crude, oil major BP, if it isn’t successfully up and running by December, according to two people familiar with the matter.
Bahri inks agreement with Tabadul to implement Fasah PayThe agreement was signed on Thursday 13 August during a virtual ceremony in the presence of Eng. Abdullah Aldubaikhi, CEO of Bahri, and Abdulaziz Alshamsi, CEO of Tabadul, together with senior officials from both parties.
China’s Plans To Boost American Oil ImportsOil prices steadied on Monday as news that China planned to ship large volumes of U.S. crude in August and September countered rising tensions between the two countries and a delay in the review of their trade pact over the weekend.
Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit dropChief executive officer (CEO) of Saudi Arabian oil and gas giant Saudi Aramco has stated that the company would be pressing ahead with its plan to boost output capacity regardless of massive profit drop in 2Q 2020.
An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90When an oil spill happens, whoever is responsible pays for the cleanup and restoration.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy