- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
- Jiaxing LNG terminal starts construction
- Furuno acquires Danish ship systems provider
- Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vessel
- Cyprus appoints new Deputy Shipping Minister
- Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East Malaysia
- Cape Town Takes Steps to Ease Congestion as CMA CGM Imposes Surcharges
Iranian vessel hit by friendly fire; 19 dead
An Iranian destroyer mistakenly struck a support vessel during a naval exercise Sunday in the Persian Gulf, killing at least 19 people, according to local media on Monday.Sources in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps label incident ‘human error’
This news is a total 497 time has been read
Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off NigeriaPirates attacked an oil production vessel off Nigeria in the early hours of Thursday and kidnapped nine Nigerian nationals, the ship’s owner BW Offshore said.
Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East MalaysiaA warning issued in May over members of the Abu Sayyaf group looking to kidnap crew from ships in waters in the southern Philippines and East Malaysia has been repeated.
Video: Container Barge Strikes Bridge in RotterdamAn inland container barge allided with the center span of the iconic Willemsbrug bridge east of the port of Rotterdam on Wednesday. Three containers went into the water, according to local media.
Cypriot Shipowners Call for Action on Gulf of Guinea KidnappingsIn a statement Thursday, the Cyprus Shipping Chamber (CSC) expressed "growing frustration at the ineffectiveness of the international community" in solving the longstanding problem of piracy and maritime kidnapping in the Gulf of Guinea.
Italian ferry fire, MarseillesThe ship is understood to undergo repairs, probably drydocked. 35 engines and 105 firefighters responded to fire, which was extinguished by 0500 LT.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy