- Mauritius’ Top Court Denies Bail to Wakashio Captain; Master to Remain in Jail Pending Trial
- Green Shipping Line taps Dutch designer for Jones Act offshore wind vessels
- MEPC 76 gets underway
- UK Marine Accident Investigation Branch: Too Early to Tell ‘Common Themes’ in North Pacific Container Losses
- Sedef Shipyard delivers the full-electric MALMEFJORD to Boreal
- Fjord1 awards Tersan Shipyard with a two-ferry order
- Germany Finalizes Terms of Financial Rescue for MV Werften Shipyard
- Samsung Heavy partners with the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute to develop nuclear-powered ships
- Transocean delays deliveries for the world’s first 8th gen ultra-deepwater drillships
- New exclusive cruise terminal arriving at the port of Barcelona
- Environmental Disaster Feared from X-Press Pearl Sinking
- “No Big Ships” Protesters Try To Block Cruise Ship Departure
- Turkish freighter refloated, taken back to port, Ukraine
- Estonian cruise ship Silja Europa to accommodate security staff during G7 summit in the UK-UPDATE
- Italian SuperYacht Stock Launches IPO
Israel Fines Noble Energy for "Blatant Violation" of Discharge Rules
Just one month after oil major Chevron acquired independent producer Noble Energy, Israeli officials have slapped the company's Leviathan platform with a $1.1 million fine for "blatant violations" of water pollution regulations.
This news is a total 2444 time has been read
Maersk Drilling sells jackup rig for $373mMaersk Drilling has struck a deal to sell its 2004-built drilling and production jackup rig Mærsk Inspirer to Havila Sirius, a subsidiary of Havila Holding, for a price of $373m.
Floatel International secures Shell contract in the PhilippinesOffshore accommodation provider Floatel International has been awarded a contract by Shell for semisub vessel Floatel Triumph in the Philippines.
Vantage Drilling secures Middle East contract for jackup pairHouston-based offshore driller Vantage Drilling has reportedly received conditional letters of award for its 2009-built jackups Aquamarine Driller and Sapphire Driller for two-to-three-year deals in the Middle East.
Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque SwapsA planned overhaul of how the world’s most important benchmark crude price is calculated has caused a surge in trading of swaps used to hedge North Sea oil prices.
Brazilian president moves to replace Petrobras CEOA spat between Brazil’s president Jair Bolsonaro and Petrobras CEO Roberto Castello Branco has resulted in the government moving to appoint a new CEO to lead the state-run oil giant.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy