Ro-pax CRUISE EUROPA contact breakwater while maneuvering to berth at Patras Greece in the evening Apr 4, in adverse weather conditions. Ship’s portside hull sustained two breaches above waterline, 20-centimeter long each. The ship arrived from Ancona Italy with 55 vehicles and 56 drivers on board. In the afternoon Apr 5 she was berthed in Patras.
- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
Ship’s portside hull sustained two breaches above waterline, 20-centimeter long each.
CRUISE EUROPA (IMO: 9351490) is a Ro-Ro/Passenger Ship that was built in 2009 (11 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of Italy.
It’s carrying capacity is 54310 Gross Tonnage and her current draught is reported to be 6.6 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 225 meters and her width is 30.41 meters.
Name: CRUISE EUROPA
Vessel Type - Generic: Passenger
Vessel Type - Detailed: Ro-Ro/Passenger Ship
Gross Tonnage: 54310 t
Summer DWT: 8351 t
Length Overall x Breadth Extreme: 225 x 30.41 m
Year Built: 2009
Home Port: PALERMO
TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
This news is a total 1243 time has been read
Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATEThe ship is said to be Turkish, she doesn’t require assistance, assuring authorities that the crew will extinguish fire by own means.
Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorageSaudi tanker off Ijmuiden Netherlands, 1 crew killed, 1 badly injured STATEMENT
UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under wayThe ship capsized, probably sank but as probably, is still afloat, last AIS dated 0600 UTC Mar 17.
Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic OceanReporting has indicated Felicity Ace was carrying around 4,000 vehicles, including some luxury brands like Porsches, Bentleys, and Lamborghinis, along with VW and Audis.
Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off OdessaIt has been reported that a rocket hit the ship named Jupiter, belonging to YA-SA Denizcilik, off the coast of Odessa.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy