- Brave Tern gearing up for largest wind turbines
- Pirates Attack Second Vessel in Gulf of Guinea Kidnapping Five Crew
- Employing the USMCA to Build Trade Between Florida and Mexico's Ports
- USCG: Needless Flares and Drunk Boating Still Illegal on 4th of July
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Burned Car Carrier Hoegh Xiamen Declared a Total Loss
- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
Japan-South Korea container trade shrinks
It is estimated that container trade between Japan and South Korea shrank from a year earlier in 2019, suffering the first year-on-year contraction in four years, or since 2015.
This news is a total 909 time has been read
Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in HawaiiThe Coast Guard continues to investigate the loss of 21 shipping containers from the barge Ho Omaka Hou off Hilo, Hawaii.
More Transatlantic Blankings Unveiled as New Trade War Threatens2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September.
U.S. Coast Guard and NTSB Investigate Container Incident in HawaiiThe U.S. Coast Guard and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating an incident during which at least 20 shipping containers fell into the ocean near Hilo, Hawaii.
Container on Barge Service Joins Carbon Offset ProgramSCF Marine announced that its container on barge service, operated by SEACOR AMH will be participating in a 12-month accredited U.S.-based carbon offset program starting June 2020.
Hawaiian Barge Loses More Than 20 Containers Overboard Off HiloA Hawaiian interisland barge lost more than 20 containers overboard off the coast of Hilo on Monday morning and several containers remain missing.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy