- Witt O’Brien’s Acquires Crisis Communications Group Navigate
- Flex LNG Enjoys ‘Best-Ever’ Financial Results
- Shipping and offshore wind ‘can reinforce each other’ to reach Green Deal targets
- ICS: Coronavirus Costing Shipping Industry USD 350 Mln a Week
- Russian-state oil trader added to US OFAC list
- Cruise Ship Denied Entry to Jamaica, Cayman Islands amid Coronavirus Fears
- Genco to Sell 10 Handysize Bulkers
- Getting to Zero Coalition Unveils 4 Focus Areas to Support Shipping’s Decarbonization
- Costa Cruises’ LNG-Fueled Flagship Named in Savona
- Captain Murdered on Tanker Off Venezuela
- DNV GL Grants MSC New Boxship Fire Safety Notation
- Alphaliner: Cargo Volumes at Chinese Ports to Drop by 6 Mln TEU due to Coronavirus Impact
- Briggs Marine, Serco to bid for Royal Navy’s future marine services contract
- StealthGas Forms New JV to Boost Presence in MGC Segment
- Contship Italia’s Terminal Operations Unaffected by Coronavirus Outbreak in Italy
Japan-South Korea container trade shrinks
It is estimated that container trade between Japan and South Korea shrank from a year earlier in 2019, suffering the first year-on-year contraction in four years, or since 2015.
This news is a total 407 time has been read
Contship Italia’s Terminal Operations Unaffected by Coronavirus Outbreak in ItalyItalian container terminal operator Contship Italia Group announced that terminal operations in La Spezia, Ravenna and Melzo, as well as all intermodal transport services run by Hannibal and Oceanogate Italia, continue to operate as normal.
Maersk Boxship Suffers Engine Failure in Gibraltar StraitA containership owned by Danish shipping major Maersk experienced main engine damage and started drifting in the Gibraltar Strait on January 29, 2020.
General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern JupiterOwner of the Post Panamax containership Northern Jupiter which suffered a fire in its main engine earlier this month has declared general average on its vessel, Ocean Network Express (ONE) said in an advisory.
Japan-South Korea container trade shrinksIt is estimated that container trade between Japan and South Korea shrank from a year earlier in 2019, suffering the first year-on-year contraction in four years, or since 2015.
Ocean Alliance Unveils Day 4 Product Deploying 325 BoxshipsThe Ocean Alliance partners have presented their new service offering which would see the shipping majors deploy a total of 325 containerships.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok