- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
Japan’s container exports to increase in FY2020
Nittsu Research Institute and Consulting, Inc. (NRIC) on Dec. 24 unveiled its economic and cargo transport projections for fiscal years 2019 and 2020.
This news is a total 777 time has been read
DP World Returns to Private OwnershipDubai-based port operator DP World is returning to private ownership and delisting its shares from Nasdaq Dubai.
First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts OpsAPM Terminals’ new Vado Gateway terminal, located in Vado Ligure, Italy, received its first commercial service on February 11, 2020.
APM Terminals Restarts Permit Process for Poti Port ConstructionAPM Terminals Poti, part of Dutch terminal operator APM Terminals, has re-initiated the process of obtaining the necessary permits to build a new deep-water multipurpose port in Poti.
DP World Takes Majority Stake in Ukrainian Container TerminalDubai-based port and terminal operator DP World has agreed to acquire a majority stake of 51 percent in TIS Container Terminal in the Port of Yuzhny, Ukraine.
Abu Dhabi Ports Signs Long-Term Berthing Deal with MSC CruisesPort operator Abu Dhabi Ports has signed a long-term agreement with Switzerland-based MSC Cruises under which it would give the cruise line berthing rights at Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal and Sir Bani Yas Cruise Beach.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok