- North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in Finland
- Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
- How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?
- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
Japan’s export/import cargoes predicted to keep downward trend
Nittsu Research Institute and Consulting, Inc. (NRIC) projected that international shipments imported to and exported from Japan by sea and air will all continue to decrease year on year in October-December. The think tank on Oct.
This news is a total 426 time has been read
Ocean Alliance Unveils Day 4 Product Deploying 325 BoxshipsThe Ocean Alliance partners have presented their new service offering which would see the shipping majors deploy a total of 325 containerships.
Navios Partners Grows Fleet with Five Navios Europe I BoxshipsOwner and operator of dry cargo vessels Navios Maritime Partners has taken delivery of five containerships upon the liquidation of Navios Europe I.
China’s Pearl River sees record freight volumeThe freight volume of south China’s Pearl River exceeded 1 billion tonnes in 2019, setting a new record, second only to that of Yangtze River in China, official statistics showed.
Containerships Takes Delivery of 4th LNG-Powered ShipContainerships, an in Intra-European carrier and a subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, has taken delivery of its fourth containership powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), the 1,380-TEU Containerships Arctic.
John Adams Named Managing Director of V.Ships LtdLondon-based ship manager V.Group has appointed John Adams as managing director of V.Ships UK Ltd, based in Glasgow.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok