- Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squad
- UAE to Ease Restrictions on Crew Changes
- Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
- Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19
- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
Japanese shipbuilder Namura Shipbuilding has delivered an 183,000-ton bulk carrier to Greek shipping company Alcyon.
This news is a total 320 time has been read
Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker DesignClassification Society ClassNK has granted approval in principle (AiP) to Japanese Shin Kurushima Dockyard (SKDY) for a concept design of 49,000 dwt LNG-fueled chemical tanker.
FSL Trust Finalizes Sale of Aframax TankerFSL Trust Management, a trustee manager of Singapore-based business trust First Ship Lease Trust, has completed the sale of FSL Shanghai, an Aframax crude oil tanker.
Vitol Acquires Singapore’s Bunkering Company SinanjuVitol Marine Fuels, a subsidiary of Switzerland-based commodity trader Vitol Group, has acquired 100 percent of Singapore-based bunkering specialist Sinanju Tankers Holdings.
Stena Bulk About to Test Biofuel on Its MR TankerSwedish tanker shipping company Stena Bulk plans to test 100 % biofuel on one of its MR tankers in the coming weeks, joining its rivals in trialing biofuel as a solution for decarbonization of the shipping industry.
Gasum to Supply LNG-LBG Fuel Blend to Preem’s TankersFinnish gas company Gasum has entered into an agreement with Sweden’s largest fuel company Preem to supply the latter’s tankers with a new fuel blend consisting of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and 10 percent of renewable liquefied biogas (LBG).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok