TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Carnival cuts fuel costs with just-in-time arrival technology
- Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levels
- Coupled system key to DP installation
- Global LNG demand hits record 359M tonnes
- DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-class
- JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supply
- BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for Shipping
- ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane Carriers
- Coronavirus Could Pose Threat to Cruise Ship Credit Ratings
- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
K Line: New Corona-Class Coal Carrier Delivered
Japanese shipbuilder Oshima Shipbuilding has delivered Tohoku Maru, a new coal carrier that will work for Tohoku Electric Power, shipping major Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line) said.
This news is a total 204 time has been read
Performance Shipping Step Closer to Pure Play Aframax CompanyGreek shipowner Performance Shipping has signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) to purchase a 2007-built Aframax tanker.
SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on OrderThere are 175 LNG-fueled ships currently in operation, with 203 on order and a further 141 LNG-ready vessels in operation and sitting on the order books, according to the latest figures from SEA\LNG, a UK-based multi-sector industry
Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit EverThe world’s largest owner of LNG carriers Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd (NAKILAT) booked its highest yearly net profit since the company’s inception, the LNG major announced.
Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting ProjectsGermany-based LNG supplier Nauticor and compatriot manufacturer of special purpose vessels Fr. Fassmer have unveiled the cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.
Stranded Tankers and Full Storage Tanks: Coronavirus Leads to Crude Glut in ChinaThe coronavirus’s effect on energy markets is worsening, as the sharp fall in demand in China, the world’s largest importer of crude, is stranding oil cargoes off the country’s coast and prompting shippers to seek out other Asian destinations.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok