- Gulf of Mexico Energy Industry Faces Another Hurricane
- Nord Stream 2 Pipe-Laying Vessel Underway to Project Hub
- Mixed reaction to IMO’s latest green deliberations
- UK special forces storm Navios tanker after suspected hijacking
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
- Crew member fell into cargo hold, seriously injured, Providence R.I. USA
- Turkish Suezmax tanker detained, sued for $225 mil after contacting platform, USA
- Crew of Vessel Suspected in New Zealand COVID-19 Case Tests Positive
- Australia arrests Japanese car carrier over overdue crew change
- Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition ship
- IMO member states agree to unambitious green targets
- Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade its EMX service
- Golden Ray Salvage: VB10000 Set to Arrive in St. Simons Sound Next Week
- Copenhagen Port Participates in Carbon Capture and Storage Project
- Zim Launches Historic Service Linking Haifa and UAE Ports
K Line Orders, Charters Out LNG Carrier Pair
Japanese shipping company Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line) has ordered two new LNG carriers in China and signed a long-term time charter contract with Petronas LNG.
This news is a total 540 time has been read
Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade its EMX serviceHapag-Lloyd has announced it will restructure the East – Mediterranean Express (EMX) service in order to further enhance its North Europe-Mediterranean product.
Rosco places entire fleet up for sale againChinese owner Rewood Ocean Shipping (Rosco) has once again listed its entire fleet for sale.
New Zealand cracks down on livestock shippingNew Zealand is cracking down on how animals are exported overseas in the wake of last month’s sinking of the Gulf Livestock 1 with the loss of more than 5,800 cattle and presumed deaths of 41 crew.
CMA CGM and MSC join TradeLens as foundation carriersCMA CGM and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) have joined the Maersk/IBM created TradeLens blockchain platform as so-called foundation carriers.
CMA CGM Jacques Saade Sets New Record for Most Full ContainersThe container ship CMA CGM Jacques Saade, the world's first LNG-fueled Megamax-24, has set a new world record for the number of full containers aboard a single vessel.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy