- Carnival cuts fuel costs with just-in-time arrival technology
- Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levels
- Coupled system key to DP installation
- Global LNG demand hits record 359M tonnes
- DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-class
- JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supply
- BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for Shipping
- ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane Carriers
- Coronavirus Could Pose Threat to Cruise Ship Credit Ratings
- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
K Line Orders, Charters Out LNG Carrier Pair
Japanese shipping company Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line) has ordered two new LNG carriers in China and signed a long-term time charter contract with Petronas LNG.
This news is a total 230 time has been read
DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-classDNV GL has launched a new container ship fire notation, with the MSC Gülsün series of 24,000-TEU ships the first vessels to receive it
BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for ShippingThe outbreak of the coronavirus, originating from Wuhan, China, comes at one of the worst time for the shipping industry, which is currently struggling with the additional fuel costs from IMO 2020 and the switch to low-sulphur fuels, according to BIMCO.
Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau FlagVessels that violate the current United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCRs) on trading with North Korea will not be registered with the Palau International Ship Registry (PISR), the ship registry said.
Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls ThroughDry bulk vessel owner Diana Shipping received a cancellation notice for the sale of its 2002-built Capesize vessel Norfolk, the company said.
Clarkson Acquires Spanish Shiproker MartankersClarkson Overseas Shipbroking, part of UK shipping services provider Clarksons, has acquired 100% of the issued share capital of Spanish shipbroker Martankers.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok