- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
- Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
- Storm Uncovers Steel-Framed Wreck in Utah's Great Salt Lake
- P&O Cruises’ LNG-powered newbuild to go on sea trials
- BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK ports
- ICS: Alarming reports of seafarers being denied medical evacuation as number of mariners needing crew changes hits 200,000
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- AMSA detains APL England over inadequate lashing arrangements
- Digitization Takes Another Step Forward With DP World and TradeLens
- Merchant Vessels Caught in the Middle With Mediterranean Migrants
- Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container Ship
- Ship Crews Stuck at Sea Are Facing a ‘Humanitarian Crisis’
- Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand Recovery
- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
K Line’s new car carrier gets LNG fuel tanks
Earlier this month, LNG fuel tanks were installed on a car carrier which is under construction at Tadotsu Shipyard, part of Japan’s Imabari Shipbuilding Group.
This news is a total 250 time has been read
Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a monthStena Premium, a chemical/oil products tanker of 65,055 dwt, built in 2011, remains in the Port of Cabedelo, Brazil, where she has been quarantined since April 27 due to positive cases of Covid-19 on board, according to the ship’s manager Northern Marine
Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand RecoveryA flurry of tentative bookings to export U.S. crude oil from the Gulf Coast suggests demand is edging up after the coronavirus slammed energy consumption worldwide.
First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without IncidentThe first of the five Iranian product tankers, the Fortune, arrived in Venezuela docking at the El Palito refinery while according to reports a second tanker, the Forest, has also entered the country's waters.
Iranian Tankers Approach VenezuelaThe Iranian product tanker Fortune is approaching the 12-nm boundary of Venezuela's territorial seas, bringing her controversial journey to a close.
Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric shipsSeven Japanese companies have joined forces with the goal of establishing new ocean shipping infrastructure services through various initiatives to develop, realize, and commercialize zero-emission electric vessels.
Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to VenezuelaIran and Venezuela are continuing their war of words with the Trump Administration regarding the current shipment of fuel from Iran, which the United States has cited as a violation of international law and the current economic sanctions against.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy