- UAE announces discovery of new oil reserves
- Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering Pier
- MOL Tests First Technology to Capture Microplastics in Ballast Water
- Liners turn to multipurpose tonnage to plug gaps in charter market
- US$120Bn Abu Dhabi energy budget approved
- Russia accuses US Navy destroyer of violating territorial waters in Sea of Japan
- Uniper Energy and Neutral Fuels team up to provide biofuels at Fujairah
- Fincantieri to build new ship repair yard in Mexico
- Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed Carrier
- Three Crewmembers Abducted From Tanker off Lagos
- Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARD
- HM Coastguard Ends Search for Two Missing Fishermen Off England’s Coast
- German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for Libya
- U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travel
- Osprey Group bags Moray East OWF contract
Korea Line Pens Charter with Shell Tankers for LNG Carrier Duo
Shipping company Korea Line Corporation (KLC), part of Samra Midas Group, has signed a time charter contract for two LNG carriers with Shell Tankers (Singapore) Private Limited.
This news is a total 464 time has been read
MOL Tests First Technology to Capture Microplastics in Ballast WaterIn a first of its kind demonstration project, Japan’s Mitsui O.S.K. Lines in collaboration with the Miura Company have developed and tested a water filtration device to capture the plastics.
Uniper Energy and Neutral Fuels team up to provide biofuels at FujairahGerman energy firm Uniper Energy, through its marine fuel unit Uniper Energy DMCC (UED), has formed a partnership with UAE-based Neutral Fuels to provide maritime biofuel in Fujairah, UAE.
Fincantieri to build new ship repair yard in MexicoItalian shipbuilder Fincantieri has signed a letter of intent with the Ministry of Economic Development and Labour of the Yucatán State (Mexico) for the design and construction of a new ship repair, conversion and maintenance yard.
German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for LibyaOn Monday, the German military said Turkey prevented its forces from searching a ship in the Mediterranean bound for the Libyan port city of Misrata suspected of delivering arms. Turkey claims the ship was transporting “humanitarian aid”.
U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travelhe U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Saturday it recommended that all people avoid cruise ship travel as the risk of COVID-19 on liners is very high.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy