- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
- 4 crew poisoned by fumigation, 1 died, France
- Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting Projects
Korea Line Pens Charter with Shell Tankers for LNG Carrier Duo
Shipping company Korea Line Corporation (KLC), part of Samra Midas Group, has signed a time charter contract for two LNG carriers with Shell Tankers (Singapore) Private Limited.
This news is a total 317 time has been read
Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for TradeFebruary 2020 will come to be remembered as a period of historic disruption to physical supply chains the world over, as the coronavirus wrecks trade.
Cruise Industry Shuns Asia Amid Coronavirus FearsThe plight of the cruise ship off Japan with more than 200 coronavirus infections and the shunning of another luxury liner by five ports despite no known cases has led to a sharp change in tack for an industry in shock: avoid Asia.
Coronavirus Hits China’s Crude Oil, Iron Ore, Coal Imports: RussellCalculating the exact impact on commodity markets from the coronavirus epidemic in China is still a fraught process, with too many unknown variables, but there are some early signs of the effect on physical shipments.
Cruise Ship Banned over Coronavirus Fears Arrives in CambodiaA cruise ship operated by Holland America Line has been allowed to dock in Cambodia after it was turned away from several other disembarkation ports over coronavirus fears.
Diamond Princess Coronavirus Infection Count Rises to 135Some 135 people traveling on board Diamond Princess cruise ship have been infected with the novel coronavirus, the latest update from the Japanese Ministry of Health shows.
Shippers, Others Oppose Extension of Consortia Block ExemptionAssociations representing shippers, freight forwarders and port service providers object to the inclusion in the Commission’s 2020 Work Programme of the decision of the European Commission to extend the Consortia Block Exemption for another four years.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok