Turkish maritime news
- Euronav benefits from outstanding large tanker market
- India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
- Pandemic drives Maersk’s N. Europe, ME and Subcontinent revamp
- Disappointing South Korean liner alliance reformed for another year
- 16 Detained in Connection with Beirut Explosion
- Genting Warns of "Significantly Higher" Losses in First Half of 2020
- How COVID-19 Could Impact Travel and Cruising for Years to Come
- India Permits Cruises to Resume Starting October 1
- Unique Sail Cruise Ship Under Construction Gets Her Masts
- Beirut Port Tragedy: Ports and Dangerous Chemicals
- Aker Offshore Wind sets sights on deep-water projects
- Heavy Weather Topples Cranes at India’s Top Container Port
- Port Canaveral Sees Progress for Congressional Relief
- Tripoli and Adjacent Ports Set to Pick Up Imports in Wake of Beirut Blast
- Transocean Hires Financial Advisor to Evaluate ‘Strategic Alternatives’
Korean JV to Develop Container Ship Without Ballast Water
A new project is being launched in Korea to develop environmentally sensitive ships that operate with minimal or no ballast water and no ballast water discharges.
This news is a total 1555 time has been read
Container lines re-instate 30 sailings on transpacific west coast for Q3Global carriers have re-instated sailings on the transpacific west coast for the third quarter on optimism about peak season demand and as the impact of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic eases, according to analyst Sea-Intelligence.
Safety and Maintenance Issues in UK Report on Evergreen Container LossThe U.K.’s Marine Accident Investigation Branch (MAIB) recently issued a detailed accident report investigating the 2017 loss of containers from Evergreen Marine Corp.’s 7000 TEU container ship Ever Smart.
Korean JV to Develop Container Ship Without Ballast WaterA new project is being launched in Korea to develop environmentally sensitive ships that operate with minimal or no ballast water and no ballast water discharges.
Seaspan splashes out $146m in cash for boxship pair backed by chartersSeaspan Corporation has acquired two secondhand containerships for approximately $146m in cash in a deal backed by long term charters.
Wilhelmsen takes 50% stake in MPC Capital ship management companyWilhelmsen Ship Management (WSM) is taking a 50% in MPC Capital’s technical ship management unit Ahrenkiel Steamship expanding its presence in the containership sector.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy