- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
- Coronavirus: MPA Singapore Softens Ban on Crew Changes
- Coronavirus Pandemic Sets Off a New Wave of Blank Sailings
- Japan’s Two Shipbuilding Giants to Form JV in October
- Konecranes Announces 2,000 Temporary Layoffs in Finland amid COVID-19 Impact
- Yilport Holding to Make Italy’s Taranto Port Its Mediterranean Hub
- Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyer
- Boxship Dodges Pirate Attack South of Bony Island
- Holland America’s 2 Ships Pass Panama Canal after 4 Deaths on board Zaandam
- MUA: Maritime Employers Need to Take Vital Steps to Save Australian Supply Chains
- Coal barge broke in two, sank at Dillingen port, Germany
- Containership Runs Aground on Lower Mississippi
- 5,000 sailors aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt to be tested for COVID-19
- Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval Plants
- Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 Downturn
KSS Line Returns to Hyundai for 5th LPG Carrier
South Korean shipping company KSS Line placed an order for the construction of a new class 84,000 cbm Very Large Gas Carrier (VLGC) at compatriot Hyundai Heavy Industries.
This news is a total 339 time has been read
Japan’s Two Shipbuilding Giants to Form JV in OctoberImabari Shipbuilding and Japan Marine United Corporation (JMU), the largest and the second-largest shipbuilders in Japan, have reached an agreement to form a joint venture in an effort to better compete on the global shipbuilding scene.
Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval PlantsItalian shipbuilding giant Fincantieri has decided to further extend the work stoppage at all its military and cruise vessel production plants and offices from 30 March .
Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be ImmenseApart from the ongoing health crisis caused by COVID-19, the cruise industry is currently also faced with an economic crisis.
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Scores USD 1.15 Bln Deal for Up to 10 ContainershipsYangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd, one of the largest private shipbuilders in China, has inked a shipbuilding contract with Tiger Group for up to 10 vessels worth a total of USD 1.15 billion.
CMA CGM’s newbuilds feature integral bunker tanksBunkering strategy drove the choice of membrane tanks in nine mega container ships with LNG propulsion
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok