- Carnival cuts fuel costs with just-in-time arrival technology
- Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levels
- Coupled system key to DP installation
- Global LNG demand hits record 359M tonnes
- DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-class
- JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supply
- BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for Shipping
- ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane Carriers
- Coronavirus Could Pose Threat to Cruise Ship Credit Ratings
- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
Kyoei Tanker Orders Another VLCC from Namura Shipbuilding
Japanese shipowner Kyoei Tanker has ordered another very large crude oil carrier (VLCC) from compatriot shipbuilder Namura Shipbuilding.
This news is a total 209 time has been read
Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levelsStena’s first E-Flexer ferries have been delivered. Stena RoRo reveals the energy efficiency innovations deployed
ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane CarriersTwo of the largest very large ethane carriers (VLECs) ever ordered are now under construction to American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) class at Jiangnan Shipyard following a successful joint development effort, the classification society said.
MOL, DSME Join Forces on Cutting FSRUs’ Environmental ImpactJapanese shipping major Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has entered into an agreement with Korean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering to jointly develop a new technology to reduce environmental impact for Floating Storage and Regasification Units.
BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship DuoCanadian ferry operator BC Ferries has unveiled the names of its first two Island class ferries at a naming ceremony at Point Hope Maritime in Victoria.
US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildingsNaval towage vessels and commercial tugs are being built by two different shipyards in the US
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok