- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
- Passenger ferry fire, Black sea
- Ever Given Owners Make New Offer To Suez Canal Authority
- More than 600,000 teu impacted from Yantian fallout
- Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel
- Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In Hot
- GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and Shell
- Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in Qatar
- Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summer
- NYK to build new LNG-fuelled car carrier fleet
Largest ‘green’ hydrogen plant in Europe
Hydrogen is used as a sustainable fuel for industry. New technology even produces hydrogen without CO2 emissions. Rotterdam is committed to the largest ‘green’ hydrogen plant in Europe.
This news is a total 914 time has been read
Total rebrands as TotalEnergiesFrench energy group Total has completed its change of name to TotalEnergies, aiming to become one of the major players in the energy transition.
With Oil Past Peak, Shell Sharpens 2050 Zero Emissions GoalEnergy giant Royal Dutch Shell vowed to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050, raising its ambition from previous targets, as its oil output declines from a 2019 peak.
Fuel price spread back in the spotlightSince early November, the spread has widened steadily so that it now stands at $92 per tonne in Rotterdam and $112.5 per tonne in Singapore.
Opinion: Was 2020 Really So Bad for Oil?f ever a year needed a shot of glass-half-full attitude, it’s 2020. I got it recently from an oil executive. Conversation turned inevitably to the pandemic and 10 million barrels a day of oil consumption — one in ten — going *poof*.
U.S. Blacklists More Companies Over Iranian Petrochemical Exports“The United States will act against persons who support illicit actors engaged in the movement of Iranian petroleum and petrochemical sales,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in the statement.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy