- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
- US East Coast Ports Celebrate Arrival of Large Container Ship
- U.S. Celebrates National Maritime Day
- Oil Rally Continues as Output Cuts Hit Supply Glut
- MAIB Warns Older Crew of Heightened Slip and Fall Risk
- NOAA Predicts Above-Normal 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- Norwegian and Royal Caribbean Extend Cancellations
Leda Maersk Grounded as Crew Did Not Use Electronic Navigation Tools
A failure of Leda Maersk’s crew to fully use electronic navigation aids was one of the factors that led to the containership’s grounding in New Zealand waters last year, an investigation has shown.
This news is a total 356 time has been read
Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk ownersNippon Paint Marine’s new coating Neoguard Toughness is becoming popular among dry bulk owners, with almost 40 applications.
Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for VirusA Hapag-Lloyd containership has been ordered to quarantine at a Durban, South Africa anchorage after two crew members on board tested positive for COVID-19, Hapag-Lloyd said in an update.
Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones LaunchVirgin Voyages, the new cruise line that Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group had planned to launch in the spring of 2020 announced that it is again delaying its inaugural sailing season due to the ongoing impact of the coronavirus on the travel
Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources SaySaudi Aramco’s shipping division Bahri has put on hold plans to charter up to 12 liquefied natural gas (LNG) tankers after Sempra Energy delayed its decision on whether to proceed with an LNG export project in Texas, two sources said.
U.S. Celebrates National Maritime DayWith the coronavirus pandemic, it’s never been more important to recognize some of our nation’s most important essential workers: our maritime workers.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy