- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
- Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
- Storm Uncovers Steel-Framed Wreck in Utah's Great Salt Lake
- P&O Cruises’ LNG-powered newbuild to go on sea trials
- BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK ports
- ICS: Alarming reports of seafarers being denied medical evacuation as number of mariners needing crew changes hits 200,000
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- AMSA detains APL England over inadequate lashing arrangements
- Digitization Takes Another Step Forward With DP World and TradeLens
- Merchant Vessels Caught in the Middle With Mediterranean Migrants
- Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container Ship
- Ship Crews Stuck at Sea Are Facing a ‘Humanitarian Crisis’
- Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand Recovery
- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
Leonardo ULISSES submarine-hunting acoustic system succesfully passes sea trials
Leonardo has proven the submarine-hunting capabilities of its new ULISSES acoustic sensor system in a live sea trial off the coast of Italy, meaning that development is on track for completion by the end of 2019.
This news is a total 254 time has been read
USS Blue Ridge Stays At Sea Due to COVID-19 PandemicThe crew of the U.S. 7th Fleet command ship USS Blue Ridge hit a new record for time under way. The ship and her crew have spent 65 consecutive days at sea and counting, an unusual length of time for a ship well-known for frequent port visits.
Vestdavit secures boat handling performance for Royal Navy’s ice patrol shipBoat launch and recovery systems supplier Vestdavit is bringing new fast craft handling capability to HMS Protector (A173), the only Royal Navy ship dedicated to Antarctic patrol & survey duties.
Veteran battleship USS Nevada found in Pacificthe US-based underwater and terrestrial archaeology firm, and compatriot marine robotics company Ocean Infinity have announced the discovery of USS Nevada (BB-36), one of the US Navy’s longest-serving battleships which saw action in both World Wars.
U.S. warship ‘says hi’ to West Capella drillshipThe USS Montgomery combat ship and the dry cargo ship USNS Cesar Chavez checked out the West Capella drillship during their presence operations in the South China Sea on Thursday.
Bigger Navy Frigates Risk Oversized $1.4 Billion Cost Per ShipThe Navy truncated orders for its ill-fated Littoral Combat Ship because the small vessels were vulnerable to attack and too lightly armed.
U.S. Navy Suffering from ‘Failure in Leadership,’ Says Nominee to Lead ItThe handling of a coronavirus outbreak aboard the Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier was just another example of a “failure in leadership” in the Navy in recent years, President Donald Trump’s nominee to lead the service said on Thursday.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy