- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
- Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
- WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for Containerships
- LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
- Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
- Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent Boyout
- More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LA
- Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansion
- Hapag-Lloyd adds void sailings
- SC Ports reports record cargo volumes
- New Zealand Fines Bulker Captain, Chief Officer for Giving False Details
- Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
- Fincantieri Lays Keel for MSC Cruises’ Longest Ship
Lightweight scrubber requires no ship structure strengthening
Norwegian technology company Clean Marine aims to cut shipowners’ investment, installation costs and scrubber operating expenditure with its next-generation marine exhaust gas scrubber
This news is a total 106 time has been read
Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off GuineaThe 52,600 dwt chemical tanker Ance was attacked by pirates on September 16 while it was anchored some 5 nautical miles off Conakry, Guinea.
Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung HeavyTeekay Offshore has ordered another shuttle tanker from South Korea’s Samsung Heavy Industries for its Canadian tanker fleet.
Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker FleetMaersk Tankers is working on a deal to buy a fleet of seven medium-range (MR) tankers from Malaysian-based petroleum and chemical tanker owner and operator AET.
Construction Starts on Furetank’s 7th Vinga TankerChina’s Avic Dingheng shipyard hosted a steel-cutting ceremony for the seventh Vinga-series tanker for Sweden-based shipowner Furetank Rederi AB.
Boskalis Signs Deal to Build Oil Export Terminal in IraqDutch maritime company Boskalis has signed a deal with Iraq’s oil ministry related to the construction of a new export terminal in the country.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier