- Italy, France give full support to Fincantieri-Naval Group JV
- Teekay Returns to Black
- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
LISW: Sovcomflot presents case study in emissions reduction for shipowners
Sovcomflot UK’s managing director Callum Ludgate outlined how the group selected a means of emissions-reduction on its vessels, settling on dual-fuel LNG propulsion
This news is a total 210 time has been read
Italy, France give full support to Fincantieri-Naval Group JVFrance and Italy have signed an intergovernmental agreement reaffirming their support to Naviris, a joint venture between Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri and French defense contractor Naval Group.
105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in FebruaryOcean carriers canceled about 105 sailings on the routes from Asia to the North America and Europe/Mediterranean regions alone in February 2020, according to the data from the UK-based consultancy Drewry.
NYK Cruises Cancels Cruises in March amid Coronavirus OutbreakNYK Cruises, an NYK Group company, said it would cancel all cruises on Asuka II scheduled to sail in March in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
Witt O’Brien’s Acquires Crisis Communications Group NavigateWitt O’Brien’s, LLC, a subsidiary of SEACOR Holdings, has acquired the maritime crisis and corporate communications agencies Navigate PR, Navigate Response, Navigate Response Asia Pte and Helix Media Pte, together known as Navigate.
Russian-state oil trader added to US OFAC listThe Swiss-based crude oil trading arm of Russia-backed Rosneft has been added to the US OFAC sanction list. US companies and citizens have until 20 May 2020 to unwind contracts
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok