TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
- Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping Containers
- Samsung Heavy Industries Settles Petrobras Bribery Case for $150M
- Indonesian Navy Catches Five Pirates in the Act of Raiding a Barge
- Companies Bail on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infections
- Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai Mipo
- Singapore’s 1st LNG bunkering vessel starts commercial ops
- ‘Perfect Trips’: Venezuela and Iran Swap Jet Fuel for Gasoline
- Iran And Russia Start Joint Naval Drill
- DP World UAE digitisises customer transactions as part of smart trade project
Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
The livestock carrier Al-Kuwait remains in Fremantle, Australia as the outbreak of the coronavirus continues among its crew.
This news is a total 355 time has been read
Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for GroundingThe Wakashio was unladen when it ran onto a reef off Mauritius’ Pointe-d’Esny on July 25, 2020, while en route from China to Tubarão in southern Brazil.
Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping ContainersCustoms authorities in Germany and Belgium have seized a record haul of more than 23 tonnes of cocaine destined for the Netherlands in two raids this month, Dutch prosecutors said on Wednesday.
Samsung Heavy Industries Settles Petrobras Bribery Case for $150MSamsung Heavy Industries has agreed to settle allegations of corruption in connection with the sprawling Petrobras bribery investigation, paying a fine of $150 million in an agreement with Brazilian prosecutors.
Indonesian Navy Catches Five Pirates in the Act of Raiding a BargeThe Indonesian Navy successfully intercepted five pirates in the middle of a theft aboard a barge in the Singapore Strait.
Companies Bail on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 PipelineRussian energy company Gazprom and its western partners are racing to build the pipeline to take Russian gas to Germany under the Baltic Sea, and hope to finish it this year. President Joe Biden believes the pipeline is a “bad deal” for Europe.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy