TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Earthquake rattles Greece and Turkey as buildings collapse
- Hydrogen vessel project receives €8M in EU funding
- Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina Sign Offshore Wind Pact
- Turkish Shipbuilder Develops New Armed, Unmanned Surface Vessel
- Lost Container Incident in Bristol Channel, England
- Lebanon, Israel in second round of maritime border talks
- Fincantieri Partners with India’s Leading Shipbuilder
- happy 97th republic day
- BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyard
- Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore Wind
- What the battle for the White House means for global shipping
- NYK takes delivery of 1st Japan-built LNG-fuelled PCTC
- DP World faces Shreyas shareholder opposition to acquisition
- Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuilds
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
The livestock carrier Al-Kuwait remains in Fremantle, Australia as the outbreak of the coronavirus continues among its crew.
This news is a total 309 time has been read
Earthquake rattles Greece and Turkey as buildings collapseA powerful earthquake has struck off Turkey's Aegean coast, north of the Greek island of Samos.
Lebanon, Israel in second round of maritime border talksLebanon and Israel, still technically at war and with no diplomatic ties, launched a second round of maritime border talks Wednesday under UN and US auspices to allow for offshore energy exploration.
happy 97th republic dayMillions of Turks to mark 97th anniversary of proclamation of Republic of Turkey
BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyardOn 2 November 2020, it will be 500 days since the last very large crude carrier (VLCC) left active service when it went on its final journey from Jeddah to Bangladesh for dismantling, according to BIMCO, the world’s largest shipowner association.
Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore WindThe NYSE-listed bulker owner Scorpio Bulkers is selling off its fleet and moving into the business of wind farm installation.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy