- SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on Order
- Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam Volumes
- Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit Ever
- Coronavirus Case Confirmed after Hundreds Leave Cruise Ship Westerdam
- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
Throughput at the Port of Long Beach fell substantially last year as the impact of the trade dispute with China took its toll.
This news is a total 219 time has been read
Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam VolumesThe Port of Rotterdam’s freight throughput remained flat in 2019, as growth in international trade lost momentum.
DP World Returns to Private OwnershipDubai-based port operator DP World is returning to private ownership and delisting its shares from Nasdaq Dubai.
First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts OpsAPM Terminals’ new Vado Gateway terminal, located in Vado Ligure, Italy, received its first commercial service on February 11, 2020.
APM Terminals Restarts Permit Process for Poti Port ConstructionAPM Terminals Poti, part of Dutch terminal operator APM Terminals, has re-initiated the process of obtaining the necessary permits to build a new deep-water multipurpose port in Poti.
DP World Takes Majority Stake in Ukrainian Container TerminalDubai-based port and terminal operator DP World has agreed to acquire a majority stake of 51 percent in TIS Container Terminal in the Port of Yuzhny, Ukraine.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok