- Teekay Returns to Black
- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
- Ocean Yield Wins Arbitration Case against Okeanis
LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
Lloyd’s Register (LR) has signed an agreement with several companies for a joint development project (JDP) to design an LNG-fueled very large crude carrier (VLCC).
This news is a total 349 time has been read
Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of NewbuildsHong Kong-based dry bulk shipping company Pacific Basin is keen on enlarging its fleet, but is staying clear from ordering newbuilds keeping a focus on smaller second-hand bulkers.
Costa Cruises’ LNG-Fueled Flagship Named in SavonaCosta Smeralda, a new LNG-powered flagship owned by Italian cruise line Costa Cruises, was named in Savona, Italy, on February 22.
DNV GL Grants MSC New Boxship Fire Safety NotationClassification society DNV GL has awarded a new class notation to Swiss shipping major Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) to mitigate fire risks on containerships.
KSS Line Returns to Hyundai for 5th LPG CarrierSouth Korean shipping company KSS Line placed an order for the construction of a new class 84,000 cbm Very Large Gas Carrier (VLGC) at compatriot Hyundai Heavy Industries.
Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levelsStena’s first E-Flexer ferries have been delivered. Stena RoRo reveals the energy efficiency innovations deployed
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok