- Tanker Rate Surge Drives Record ClarkSea Index Spike
- First British F-35B Land Onboard HMS Queen Elizabeth
- Wärtsilä, Norsepower Team Up on Wind Propulsion Services for Shipping
- Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
- PETRONAS Conducts Its 3rd LNG Break-Bulking STS Tansfer
- Trump Reaches Partial Deal with China, Delays Tariffs
- Cargo Ship Refloated after Grounding off Dominican Coast
- Will ground-based hypersonic missiles replace aircraft carriers in the defense budget?
- Golden Ray to Be Disassembled in St. Simons Sound
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Work for Another Newbuild
- Sasol Invests in 1st South African-Owned Chemical Tanker
- Teekay Inks Hummingbird FPSO Employment Extension
- Supertankers See Another Windfall with Attack on Iranian Ship
- Box ships dominate Panama Canal's record tonnage
- Successful First Sea Trials For Philippine Coast Guard OCEA OPV 270
LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
Lloyd’s Register (LR) has signed an agreement with several companies for a joint development project (JDP) to design an LNG-fueled very large crude carrier (VLCC).
This news is a total 276 time has been read
Fincantieri: First Steel Cut for Cunard’s Next-Generation Cruise ShipItalian shipbuilder Fincantieri cut the first steel today for Cunard’s newest ship.
DFDS Takes Delivery of Third Chinese-Built RoRoDanish shipping and logistics company DFDS has taken delivery of the third of six roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) ferries being built by Jinling Shipyard in China.
Pa-X-ell2: First Fuel Cells for AIDAnovaAIDA Cruises, part of Carnival Corporation, is taking part in Germany’s research project which will test the use of fuel cells on passenger vessels.
Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type ApprovalThe U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Center has issued a ballast water management system type approval certificate to South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries.
World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in LondonThe world’s first energy self-sufficient seagoing vessel powered by hydrogen, Energy Observer, arrived in London, UK, marking its 47th stopover after travelling 17,815 nautical miles since leaving Saint-Malo, France in 2017.
- Ballast water compliance: what you need to know
- Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type Approval
- First private container terminal NSICT wants to change course
- World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in London
- Astro Ocean Cruise’s First Ship Named in China
- Vopak Can Now Sell Algeciras Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd announces VMS on FP1 Service
- CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)
- COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. Sanctions
- NRF: Imports at Major US Ports to Surge Ahead of December Tariffs
- MISC Orders LNG Carrier Duo, Inks Charter Deals with Exxon
- Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024
- DryShips Shareholders Vote for SPII Holdings Merger
- Panama Canal Handles Record Tonnage in 2019 Fiscal Year
- Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN Fleet
- Chief Officer Muharrem Cimen killed by snapped line, Spain
- KOTUG, Horizon Maritime Create Joint Venture in Canada
- First Phase of Ecuador’s Posorja Deep Water Port Completed
- Maersk Tankers, Cargill and Mitsui Team Up to Cut GHG Emissions in Shipping
- Kongsberg, MAN ES to Collaborate on Common Data