- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
- Iranian tanker violates U.S. sanctions again, carrying Venezuelan crude on the return trip
- Salvage Team Still Working to Get Burnt-Out VLCC Tanker to Port
- NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHI
- Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea project
- Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free
MacGregor wins hatch cover order from Fincantieri
Cargotec Corporation subsidiary MacGregor has secured an order to supply Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding (FBS) with a complete set of remote operated piggy-back hatch covers with hydraulic lifting and an internal traction electric drive system
This news is a total 584 time has been read
NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHITanker owner Nordic American Tankers (NAT) has entered into two 2 Suezmax newbuilding contracts with Samsung Heavy Industries in South Korea.
SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in TurkeyLouis Dreyfus Armateurs' (LDA's) new service operations vessel (SOV), which will be working at Ørsted's Hornsea Two offshore wind farm, was launched on 21 September at Cemre Shipyard in Turkey.
Pentagon's Naval Shipbuilding Plan Endorses Unmanned VesselsWith a new Pentagon-authored shipbuilding plan, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is going all-in on unmanned vessel technology to increase the size and capability of the U.S. Navy's fleet.
European Support to Retrain Spain's Unemployed From Shipbuilding JobsThe European Commission is proposing to provide significant aid to assist in Spain in the transition of employees in shipbuilding related businesses who lost their jobs due to global shifts in shipbuilding.
Southwest Maritime orders two VLECs at Jiangnan ShipyardTianjin Southwest Maritime and Jiangnan Shipyard have signed shipbuilding contract of two 98,000 cu m VLECs for Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy