- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
- Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela
- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
MacGregor wins hatch cover order from Fincantieri
Cargotec Corporation subsidiary MacGregor has secured an order to supply Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding (FBS) with a complete set of remote operated piggy-back hatch covers with hydraulic lifting and an internal traction electric drive system
This news is a total 522 time has been read
CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuildsTaiwanese shipbuilder CSBC Corporation held a naming ceremony for two 2,800 TEU container vessels owned by compatriot Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.
OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trialsDutch offshore accommodation provider OOS International has informed that its newbuild semi-submersible heavy lift crane accommodation vessel (SSCV) OOS Serooskerke has been completed and is awaiting sea trials.
Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea NewbuildDutch shipbuilder Da Hoop is claiming the world’s first remotely-operated sea trials with the testing of the a new expedition cruise ship for Silversea Cruises.
Hyundai Heavy secures deal to build two scrubber-fitted VLCCsSouth Korean shipbuilding giant Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group has received an order for the construction of two 300,000-ton very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
China starts building its 1st autonomous feederQingdao Shipyard has launched the construction of China’s 1st autonomous containership, named Zhi Fei.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy