- JAPEX and Petronas to jointly study CCS in Malaysia
- Russian LNG-powered RoRo to arrive in Baltiysk
- Russian Chief Engineer missing, Black sea
- Ship demolition: 301 tankers sold for scrap in 2021
- MOL, ClassNK, NAPA deploy navigational risk monitoring system
- U.S. Navy Unites Five Carriers in Pacific Training Exercise
- Boxship charter rates hit new highs
- Egyptian freighter beached, broke in two in stormy Med
- Master of APL England Charged with Operating an Unseaworthy Vessel
- Sanmar, Kongsberg and RAL Rethink the Twin-Thruster Harbor Tug
- GE Haggles With Shipyard Over Unpaid US Navy Supercarrier Bill
- German Navy's Top Officer Resigns After Pro-Russia Comments
- As Charter Market Soars, Boxship Scrapping Hits Six-Year Low
- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
Maersk announces new PSS from North Europe
Maersk is announcing a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) on all Reefer bookings that will be placed for the month of December.
This news is a total 502 time has been read
Ship demolition: 301 tankers sold for scrap in 20212021 saw 704 vessels sold for scrap overall, with a combined deadweight tonnage of 26.4 million and a total scrap value of $2.7 billion, a report released by VesselsValue shows.
MOL, ClassNK, NAPA deploy navigational risk monitoring systemThe system built on the partners’ combined expertise in the fields of ship operations, safe routing, and risk analysis was adopted in MOL’s fleet of over 700 ships following the joint development and testing.
Master of APL England Charged with Operating an Unseaworthy VesselThe prosecutor failed to make the case for one set of charges against the captain for pollution but the court agreed the captain should face charges of operating the ship in an unseaworthy condition.
As Charter Market Soars, Boxship Scrapping Hits Six-Year LowAging boxships that would ordinarily be decommissioned continue to remain in service as owners take advantage of a booming container charter market, according to Alphaliner.
Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes CommandCommodore Jude Terry broke a longstanding barrier Monday, becoming the the Royal Navy's first female rear admiral. After nearly 25 years of service around the globe, Rear Adm.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy