- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
Maersk says that the operational constraints in Port Sudan have introduced increased costs, therefore a Peak season surcharge will be introduced effective 15 November 2019 to ensure that the company continues to deliver a superior service.
This news is a total 805 time has been read
Boxship charter rates hit new highsThe same trend is observed for slightly smaller units of 2,700 teu, where the new benchmark for similar periods is now close to $50,000 for standard units, up from $42,000 at the beginning of the year.
New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UKThe Ever Ace, the unofficial new title holder for the rank of the world’s largest container ship, has made its maiden call in the United Kingdom.
Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vesselsThe vessels charters with Cosco were set to end for two vessels in 2021, 13 vessels in 2022, and two vessels in 2023. All have now been extended for a three-year term from the end of their current charter period.
Seaspan Adds to Containership OrderbookHong Kong-based Seaspan Corporation today announced that it has entered into agreements for the construction of two new 12,000 TEU containerships, bringing its newbuild orderbook to 39 ships.
Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summerNeoline, a French shipowner offering carbon-free shipping services, has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with compatriot company Neopolia Mobility for the construction of Neoline’s first 136-meter sailing cargo ship.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy