- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
- Ocean Yield Wins Arbitration Case against Okeanis
- NYK Cruises Cancels Cruises in March amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Witt O’Brien’s Acquires Crisis Communications Group Navigate
- Flex LNG Enjoys ‘Best-Ever’ Financial Results
- Shipping and offshore wind ‘can reinforce each other’ to reach Green Deal targets
- ICS: Coronavirus Costing Shipping Industry USD 350 Mln a Week
- Russian-state oil trader added to US OFAC list
- Cruise Ship Denied Entry to Jamaica, Cayman Islands amid Coronavirus Fears
- Genco to Sell 10 Handysize Bulkers
- Getting to Zero Coalition Unveils 4 Focus Areas to Support Shipping’s Decarbonization
- Costa Cruises’ LNG-Fueled Flagship Named in Savona
- Captain Murdered on Tanker Off Venezuela
- DNV GL Grants MSC New Boxship Fire Safety Notation
Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
Maersk says that the operational constraints in Port Sudan have introduced increased costs, therefore a Peak season surcharge will be introduced effective 15 November 2019 to ensure that the company continues to deliver a superior service.
This news is a total 318 time has been read
Ocean Yield Wins Arbitration Case against OkeanisOslo-listed Ocean Yield has won an arbitration case related to the purchase options of four very large crude carriers (VLCCs) exercised by Greek shipping company Okeanis ECO Tankers.
ICS: Coronavirus Costing Shipping Industry USD 350 Mln a WeekThe impact of the outbreak of the coronavirus is estimated to be costing the shipping industry USD 350 million a week in lost revenues, according to the International Chamber of Shipping (ICS).
Genco to Sell 10 Handysize BulkersU.S. headquartered drybulk shipowner Genco Shipping & Trading Limited is planning to sell ten Handysize vessels as part of its fleet renewal scheme.
Getting to Zero Coalition Unveils 4 Focus Areas to Support Shipping’s DecarbonizationThe Getting to Zero Coalition has identified four focus areas to advance roadmap on shipping’s decarbonization.
DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-classDNV GL has launched a new container ship fire notation, with the MSC Gülsün series of 24,000-TEU ships the first vessels to receive it
BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for ShippingThe outbreak of the coronavirus, originating from Wuhan, China, comes at one of the worst time for the shipping industry, which is currently struggling with the additional fuel costs from IMO 2020 and the switch to low-sulphur fuels, according to BIMCO.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok