- New House Bill Would Provide Relief for U.S. Ports, Maritime Operators
- TraPac Los Angeles Signs On for Environmental Certification Program
- CSSC unit to supply 10 dual-fuel engines for Yangzijiang newbuilds
- Pan Ocean launching new service connecting Guangzhou and South Korea
- Panama Canal increases maximum draught for neo-panamax locks
- Actual Number of Containers Lost at Sea Falling, Study Shows
- Philippine Red Cross Visits Stranded Crew on Abandoned Tanker
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Urgent Reforms Needed to Address Shipment of Dangerous Goods
- Barge Crew at Golden Ray Site Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Soaring costs discouraging crew changes in India
- THE Alliance blanks sailings and keeps services merged in August
- Swire Bulk to be separated from China Navigation Co
- Bureau Veritas appoints new chief executive for China
- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
Maersk says that the operational constraints in Port Sudan have introduced increased costs, therefore a Peak season surcharge will be introduced effective 15 November 2019 to ensure that the company continues to deliver a superior service.
This news is a total 406 time has been read
Swire Bulk to be separated from China Navigation CoSwire is splitting its bulk shipping activities away from China Navigation Company (CNCo) into a new entity Swire Bulk.
d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRsItaly’s d’Amico International Shipping (DIS) has signed a memorandum of agreement to sell two of its oldest MR product tankers for a total of $25.9m.
Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for ShippingThe ratings agency Moody's has downgraded its forecast for the deep-sea shipping industry this year, and it now expects that earnings will contract by as much as 18 percent compared with 2019.
Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in ShippingCosco Shipping Group, the Chinese state-run shipping company, is the latest to join the growing momentum in digitization through the use of blockchain technology.
Cosco Shipping Maritime University debuts in QingdaoChina’s largest shipping group Cosco Shipping has inaugurated its corporate university in Qingdao, Shandong province to promote shipping talents development.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy