- JAPEX and Petronas to jointly study CCS in Malaysia
- Russian LNG-powered RoRo to arrive in Baltiysk
- Russian Chief Engineer missing, Black sea
- Ship demolition: 301 tankers sold for scrap in 2021
- MOL, ClassNK, NAPA deploy navigational risk monitoring system
- U.S. Navy Unites Five Carriers in Pacific Training Exercise
- Boxship charter rates hit new highs
- Egyptian freighter beached, broke in two in stormy Med
- Master of APL England Charged with Operating an Unseaworthy Vessel
- Sanmar, Kongsberg and RAL Rethink the Twin-Thruster Harbor Tug
- GE Haggles With Shipyard Over Unpaid US Navy Supercarrier Bill
- German Navy's Top Officer Resigns After Pro-Russia Comments
- As Charter Market Soars, Boxship Scrapping Hits Six-Year Low
- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
Maersk says that the operational constraints in Port Sudan have introduced increased costs, therefore a Peak season surcharge will be introduced effective 15 November 2019 to ensure that the company continues to deliver a superior service.
This news is a total 690 time has been read
Boxship charter rates hit new highsThe same trend is observed for slightly smaller units of 2,700 teu, where the new benchmark for similar periods is now close to $50,000 for standard units, up from $42,000 at the beginning of the year.
New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UKThe Ever Ace, the unofficial new title holder for the rank of the world’s largest container ship, has made its maiden call in the United Kingdom.
Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vesselsThe vessels charters with Cosco were set to end for two vessels in 2021, 13 vessels in 2022, and two vessels in 2023. All have now been extended for a three-year term from the end of their current charter period.
Seaspan Adds to Containership OrderbookHong Kong-based Seaspan Corporation today announced that it has entered into agreements for the construction of two new 12,000 TEU containerships, bringing its newbuild orderbook to 39 ships.
Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summerNeoline, a French shipowner offering carbon-free shipping services, has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with compatriot company Neopolia Mobility for the construction of Neoline’s first 136-meter sailing cargo ship.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy