- QTerminals Wins 35-Year Concession for Port of Olvia in Ukraine
- Cruse Liners Dropping Shanghai Sailings over Coronavirus
- CMB to Operate Zero-Emission Fleet by 2050
- Exmar Finances FLNG, VLGC Pair
- Crew Evacuated from Sinking Bitumen Carrier in Arabian Sea
- Cargo ship with cargo of grain aground, Azov, Russia
- United Heavy Lift Adds Eleven Ships to Its Fleet
- SCPA sells Daniel Island property
- “Flower Power” from Sanmar and Robert Allan Ltd. – 200 Tugs and Counting…
- North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in Finland
- Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
- How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?
- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
Maersk announces new rates from North Europe
Maersk Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
This news is a total 262 time has been read
CMB to Operate Zero-Emission Fleet by 2050Celebrating its 125th anniversary, Antwerp-based shipowner Compagnie Maritime Belge (CMB) has announced its commitment to tackle CO2 emissions from the shipping sector.
Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on BoardDenmark has presented a new initiative aimed at increasing the share of women in Danish shipping companies.
Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ CompetitivenessCurrent competition rules in Europe prevent the creation of giant EU companies that would be able to compete with US and Chinese rivals, Søren Skou, CEO of Danish shipping major Maersk, warned.
Safe Bulkers Agrees Sale and Leaseback for Eight ShipsMonaco-based dry bulk shipping company Safe Bulkers has entered into sale and leaseback agreements with respect to eight vessels.
Hapag-Lloyd Inks Space Charter Deal with Maersk and MSCGerman shipping major Hapag-Lloyd has signed a space charter agreement with the members of the 2M Alliance – Maersk and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok