- Dutch Salvage Firm to Refloat Grounded Tanker off India
- MOL, SHI Win DNV GL AIP for ULCV Bow Windshield Design
- Exmar Ships First LNG Cargo Produced by Tango FLNG
- Viking Sky Near Grounding the Result of Low Lubricating Oil
- APL updates South China Loop 3 service
- Russia To Upgrade Three More Nanuchka III-Class Corvettes
- China’s COSCO Sets Up New Company for Intra-Europe Services
- Alcohol Leads to Fatal Fall aboard Cargo Ship, Transport Malta Says
- MMSC For Hellenic Navy: No, The Cost Is Not € 2 Billion, It Is Double The Amount
- Pirates Attack Italian-Flagged Ship off Mexico
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
Maersk announces updated void sailings from Far East
In connection with the upcoming Chinese National Holiday, Maersk will adjust its network to match expected market demands in the next several weeks.
This news is a total 179 time has been read
COSCO SHIPPING Ports announces 3rd quarter resultsCOSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (“COSCO SHIPPING Ports” or “CSP” or the “Company”) announced third quarter results of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024Teekay Shuttle Tankers has placed USD 125 million senior unsecured green bonds due October 2024.
MSC announces fresh rates from EuropeMSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
Maersk increases rates from Northern EuropeMaersk is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
Maersk will increase ratesMaersk Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Port of Ceuta Carries Out First VLSFO Bunkering
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Tackle Rising Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Gibson: Tanker Scrapping to Remain Low During Winter
- USCG: Oils Spills During Bunkering Ops in Honolulu
- Halifax Shipyard Launches 2nd AOPS For Royal Canadian Navy
- Pakistan Navy Commissions New Survey Vessel Behr Masah
- ABS Introduces Industry’s 1st Guide to Tackle Containership Fire Issue
- Russian Navy To Build Armored Shelters For Its Submarines
- Maersk announces new rates from North Europe
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf