- Abu Dhabi Ports expands supply chain with MICCO acquisition
- NYK to introduce new data-led shipbuilding contract
- TEU traffic plummets across India
- Cruise-Line Crew Test Positive for Virus on TUI Vessel in Greece
- In Reversal, Duterte Backs South China Sea Arbitral Ruling
- Fire-Stricken Tanker New Diamond to Offload Cargo in Gujarat
- Hornsea Two monopile installation to get underway in October
- Ørsted and Maersk Supply Service to test offshore mooring station/charging buoy
- Marine insurance must adopt digitalisation
- Panama Canal Authority Wins $265 Million Arbitration Case Against Expansion Project Contractor
- Crew member tests positive for COVID-19 on Hapag-Lloyd operated boxship
- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
Maersk Drilling awarded One-Well Contract under Aker BP alliance
Maersk Drilling has secured an additional one-well contract from Aker BP, acting as operator of the Tambar license, for the low-emission jack-up rig Maersk Integrator.
This news is a total 1096 time has been read
Hornsea Two monopile installation to get underway in OctoberOffshore work for what will become the world’s largest offshore windfarm is set to ramp up in the coming weeks.
Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea projectNeptune Energy and its joint venture partners BP and JAPEX have started the subsea construction phase of the Seagull tie-back project, which is located in the UK North Sea.
Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free50Hertz has completed UXO clearance at the Ostwind 2 grid connection project in the German Baltic Sea.
ExxonMobil’s biofuel sea trial shows 40% reduction in CO2 emissionsExxonMobil has completed a trial on the use of marine biofuel oil with Stena Bulk, with the results demonstrating a CO2 emission reduction of 40% compared to the use of conventional high-sulphur bunker fuel.
Offshore targets efficiency through innovationA new generation of subsea technologies is cutting fuel consumption, improving positioning accuracy and shrinking the carbon footprint of offshore operations
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy