- Vopak to Build, Operate New Terminal in Texas
- Yemen’s Houthi Group Releases Seized Vessels
- DIF, Geogas, Access Capital to Invest in LNG Newbuild Quintet
- Peel Ports hits record container throughput
- CSA 2020: Malaysia’s Scrubber Ban Will Affect 200 Shipping Companies
- French Navy To Field New Exocet MM40 Block 3c Anti-Ship Missiles From 2021
- Maersk Tankers to Grow Its Managed Fleet by 11 Ships
- Golden Ocean CEO Steps Down
- Siem’s LNG Car Carriers for Volkswagen Christened in China
- DNG Energy: LNG Bunkering Ops in South Africa’s Algoa Bay to Start in 2020
- Port of Southampton investing in quayside to continue welcoming largest ships
- Indian Government Approves Proposal for Hong Kong Convention Accession
- Performance Shipping Boosts Fleet with Aframax Tanker
- ZIM Retains Profit in Third Quarter
- Ponant Returns to Fincantieri for Two Luxury Cruise Ships
Maersk increases rates from Northern Europe
Maersk is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
This news is a total 231 time has been read
COSCO SHIPPING Ports announces 3rd quarter resultsCOSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (“COSCO SHIPPING Ports” or “CSP” or the “Company”) announced third quarter results of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024Teekay Shuttle Tankers has placed USD 125 million senior unsecured green bonds due October 2024.
MSC announces fresh rates from EuropeMSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
Maersk increases rates from Northern EuropeMaersk is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
Maersk will increase ratesMaersk Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
- ICTSI will develop Iloilo ports
- Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of Ghent
- Flex LNG Secures USD 629 Mn Loan for Five Newbuilds
- Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
- Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine Startups
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
- Government Of Ukraine Green Lights Procurement Of 20 OCEA FPB 98 Patrol Vessels
- U.S. Navy Accepts Delivery Of USNS Miguel Keith
- Weak demand drags down spot rates from China
- CMA CGM, GRR from Canada to Indian Sub Continent
- Gasum to Use Swedegas’ Gothenburg Facility for Bunkering of LNG Ships
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf