- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
Maersk increases rates from Northern Europe
Maersk is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
This news is a total 1216 time has been read
German shipbuilders and equipment suppliers brace for ordering slumpDue to the economic impact from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the German Shipbuilding and Ocean Industries Association (VSM) expects the demand for the construction of new ships to be low for a longer period of time.
DOF and DOF Subsea reach debt standstill dealsDOF and DOF Subsea have entered into standstill agreements with secured lenders, representing 93 per cent of the secured debt.
Liebherr Addresses Crane Collapse in RostockCrane manufacturer Liebherr-MCCtec Rostock has addressed the crane collapse on board newbuild offshore installation vessel at a Liebherr yard in Rostock, Germany earlier this month.
Equinor slashes quarterly cash dividend by two thirdsNorwegian oil major Equinor has decided on a cash dividend of $0.09 per share for the first quarter of 2020, a reduction of 67 per cent compared to the fourth quarter of 2019.
Helix Energy Solutions swings to quarterly lossHouston-based offshore services and robotics specialist Helix Energy Solutions has reported net loss of $11.9 million, or 9 cents per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020 compared to $1.3 million profit for the same period in 2019.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy