- Pirates Attack Micoperi OSV in Gulf of Mexico, Injuring Two
- Netherlands sold 2 Tripartite class mine hunter to Bulgaria
- Leonardo ULISSES submarine-hunting acoustic system succesfully passes sea trials
- Bulgaria extends bids deadline for its two new patrol vessel
- German Fintech Launches New Digital Ship Investment Project
- Essar’s Hazira Port Ferry Terminal Ready for Operations
- Stena Estrid Joins Stena Line’s Fleet
- Drewry: Higher BAF Charges to Arrive ahead of IMO 2020
- d’Amico Shrinks Loss, Bullish on Tanker Market Recovery
- MOL Chemical Tankers to Co-Develop Terminal at Ulsan Port
- Naval exercise Dugong 2019 started in Australia
- Bulk carrier YONG SHUN reported fire
- Israel Shipyards To Design New Reshef-Class Corvette For Israeli Navy
- Yang Ming Suffers Wider Net Loss After Returning High-Cost Chartered Boxships
- Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber Refits
Maersk is revising tariffs in Algeria
Maersk is revising the Free In Service (FRI) and Free Out Service (FRO) for All cargo in Algeria Ports to/from world, effective 01st October 2019.
This news is a total 213 time has been read
COSCO SHIPPING Ports announces 3rd quarter resultsCOSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (“COSCO SHIPPING Ports” or “CSP” or the “Company”) announced third quarter results of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024Teekay Shuttle Tankers has placed USD 125 million senior unsecured green bonds due October 2024.
MSC announces fresh rates from EuropeMSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
Maersk increases rates from Northern EuropeMaersk is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
Maersk will increase ratesMaersk Line is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf