- Elia and 50Hertz seeking certification body for offshore platforms
- ICS, ITF call for urgent action on facilitating crew changes
- US Navy: New fast-attack submarine commissioned
- Acting secretary of US Navy resigns after insulting fired aircraft carrier captain
- Hospital Ship USNS Comfort to Start Accepting COVID-19 Patients
- PD Ports Continues Investment in Eco-Friendly Technology
- Australia Orders All Foreign Cruise Ships Out of Its Waters
- Disabled Lebanese freighter towed back to Marmara sea
- VTT to Explore Use of Bio- and Waste-Based Oils for Ships, Power Plants
- Imports at US Container Ports Hit Five-Year Low
- Pacific Basin Puts the Breaks on Fleet Growth Plans
- Blanked Sailings Could Cost Carriers $23 Billion
- Golden Ray Salvage Continuing ‘Day and Night’
- Florida: Crew Members with COVID-19 Symptoms Medevaced from Two Royal Caribbean Ships
- AET Secures Charter Deal with Total for Two LNG-Fueled VLCCs
Maersk is revising tariffs in Algeria
Maersk is revising the Free In Service (FRI) and Free Out Service (FRO) for All cargo in Algeria Ports to/from world, effective 01st October 2019.
This news is a total 519 time has been read
Saudis take 14 VLCCs, rocking day ratesVLCC earnings closed the week ending 6 March 2020 on US$34,000/day, but over the weekend OPEC+ collapsed and Saudi Arabia reduced crude oil prices and announced an increase in output. Bahri has booked 14 VLCCs sending rates soaring
Flex LNG Enjoys ‘Best-Ever’ Financial ResultsBermuda-based LNG carrier owner Flex LNG announced its best-ever financial results with a net income of around USD 24 million for the fourth quarter of 2019.
Hunter Nets USD 220 Mln Loan to Finance VLCC NewbuildsHunter Tankers AS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hunter Group ASA, has signed a binding agreement for a USD 220 million loan facility.
Royal Caribbean Books Stronger Full Year Results in 2019Global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises reported US GAAP net income of USD 1.9 billion for the full year of 2019, up from the 2018’s equivalent of USD 1.8 billion.
EU Launches EUR 75 Mn BlueInvest Fund to Boost InnovationThe European Commission is partnering with the European Investment Fund to launch the BlueInvest Fund in an effort to support innovations in the maritime sector.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok