- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
- Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
- WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for Containerships
- LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
- Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
- Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent Boyout
- More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LA
- Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansion
- Hapag-Lloyd adds void sailings
- SC Ports reports record cargo volumes
- New Zealand Fines Bulker Captain, Chief Officer for Giving False Details
- Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
- Fincantieri Lays Keel for MSC Cruises’ Longest Ship
Maersk, Koole Terminals to Produce IMO 2020-Compliant Fuel in Rotterdam
Maersk’s subsidiary Maersk Oil Trading has teamed up with liquid bulk storage operator Koole Terminals for the production of IMO 2020-compliant bunker fuel in the Port of Rotterdam.
This news is a total 140 time has been read
SK Trading International Signs IMO-Compliant VLSFO Supply ContractsThe trading subsidiary of South Korea’s SK Innovation is said to have signed a number of contracts with shippers for the supply of very low sulfur oil (VLSFO) that complies with upcoming IMO 2020 regulations.
European IHM deadline end 2020 looms for 35,000 vessels warns VerifaviaYour technical department has got a Ship Implementation Plan in place for IMO 2020, ballast water treatment systems have been ordered for the next IOPP survey, so what about IHM certification?
Shipping ‘extremely ill-prepared’ for IMO 2020Shipowners and operators are urged to immediately execute their respective Ship Implementation Plan (SIP) to prepare for the 2020 fuel sulphur regulation which is less than four months away.
Maersk, Koole Terminals to Produce IMO 2020-Compliant Fuel in RotterdamMaersk’s subsidiary Maersk Oil Trading has teamed up with liquid bulk storage operator Koole Terminals for the production of IMO 2020-compliant bunker fuel in the Port of Rotterdam.
Kitack Lim Voices Support for Sea Traffic Management ProjectThe Sea Traffic Management (STM) project has received support from IMO Secretary General Kitack Lim. During the STM Validation Project Final Conference at the IMO earlier this month, Lim said that STM goes hand in hand with IMO goals.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier