- Naval exercise Dugong 2019 started in Australia
- Bulk carrier YONG SHUN reported fire
- Israel Shipyards To Design New Reshef-Class Corvette For Israeli Navy
- Yang Ming Suffers Wider Net Loss After Returning High-Cost Chartered Boxships
- Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber Refits
- Wärtsilä, PSA Marine Join Forces on Clean Energy Shipping Solutions
- Tariffs take toll on Port of LA October volumes
- Navis MACS3 on board of two Evergreen’s newbuilding series
- Report: Sinopec Eyes 100 New Barges for LSFO Supply
- Consortium Involving Brittany Ferries Buys Condor Ferries
- Arista Shipping Embarks on Smart Shipping Journey with ABS
- Thun Tankers Receives Third China-Built L-Class Tanker
- Trade War Rocks Transpacific Trade
- HHLA continues its success, but uncertainties on the rise
- Hapag-Lloyd increases prices from East Asia
Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker Fleet
Maersk Tankers is working on a deal to buy a fleet of seven medium-range (MR) tankers from Malaysian-based petroleum and chemical tanker owner and operator AET.
This news is a total 309 time has been read
Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber RefitsScrubber retrofits on Suezmax vessels in the Okeanis Eco Tankers (OET) fleet have affected the company’s third quarter 2019 earnings.
Thun Tankers Receives Third China-Built L-Class TankerSweden’s Thun Tankers has taken delivery of the third of five L-class product tankers from China’s Avic Dingheng.
Dutch Salvage Firm to Refloat Grounded Tanker off IndiaThe government of India has selected a Dutch salvage company to salvage the chemical tanker Nu-Shi Nalini which ran aground off Dona Paula at Goa in late October.
Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel HubBelgian tanker operator Euronav signed a service agreement on Tuesday making Malaysia’s Linggi Port its supply base providing low-sulphur marine fuels and other services for ships plying East-of-Suez routes, the port operator said.
MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist AlbisHamburg-based asset and investment manager MPC Capital has acquired a strategic stake of 50 percent in compatriot tanker chartering company Albis Shipping & Transport.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf