- Future Possibilities in Ship Wind Propulsion
- Malta Charters Harbor Cruise Boats to House Maritime Migrants
- Aegir preparing for Taiwanese offshore wind job
- CMA CGM’s fleet of LNG-powered mega vessels gain green notations
- Christophe de Margerie completes NSR passage
- HMM Oslo heads for Europe with a full load
- Mystery Submarine May Reveal A Major New Capability For Iran
- Saga LNG lines up midsize newbuilds deal
- Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two months
- PHOTO: Allseas vessel up and running on Karish pipeline offshore Israel
- Australia lays charges against APL England’s master over container spill
- Singapore’s first LNG bunkering vessel launched
- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
- Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker Fleet
Maersk Tankers is working on a deal to buy a fleet of seven medium-range (MR) tankers from Malaysian-based petroleum and chemical tanker owner and operator AET.
This news is a total 1159 time has been read
Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a monthStena Premium, a chemical/oil products tanker of 65,055 dwt, built in 2011, remains in the Port of Cabedelo, Brazil, where she has been quarantined since April 27 due to positive cases of Covid-19 on board, according to the ship’s manager Northern Marine
Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand RecoveryA flurry of tentative bookings to export U.S. crude oil from the Gulf Coast suggests demand is edging up after the coronavirus slammed energy consumption worldwide.
First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without IncidentThe first of the five Iranian product tankers, the Fortune, arrived in Venezuela docking at the El Palito refinery while according to reports a second tanker, the Forest, has also entered the country's waters.
Iranian Tankers Approach VenezuelaThe Iranian product tanker Fortune is approaching the 12-nm boundary of Venezuela's territorial seas, bringing her controversial journey to a close.
Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric shipsSeven Japanese companies have joined forces with the goal of establishing new ocean shipping infrastructure services through various initiatives to develop, realize, and commercialize zero-emission electric vessels.
Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to VenezuelaIran and Venezuela are continuing their war of words with the Trump Administration regarding the current shipment of fuel from Iran, which the United States has cited as a violation of international law and the current economic sanctions against.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy