- Liverpool Dockworkers Plan Two More Weeks of Strikes
- Russia Prepared to Quit Black Sea Grain Deal
- Equinor Awards Platform Supply Vessel Contracts Worth $234 Million
- U.S. Coast Guard Guidance for Jones Act OSVs to Participate in Disaster Recovery Applauded By Industry
- FMC Proposing New Demurrage and Detention Billing Requirements
- World’s Largest Shipping Line MSC Announces New Air Cargo Service
- US To Speed Up Nuclear Submarine Deal With Australia
- Europe Investigates ‘Attacks’ on Russian Gas Pipelines to Europe
- Maersk Throws Its Support Behind the ‘Clean Shipping Act’ Introduced in U.S. Congress
- Nigeria Pins Hopes On Deep Sea Port To End Cargo Congestion
- N.Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Ahead Of U.S. VP Harris Visit
- Seven More Crop Laden Ships Leave Ukrainian Ports
- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker Fleet
Maersk Tankers is working on a deal to buy a fleet of seven medium-range (MR) tankers from Malaysian-based petroleum and chemical tanker owner and operator AET.
This news is a total 69146 time has been read
Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker BanThe European Union is set to soften its sanctions package on Russian oil exports after a weekend of wrangling, though it aims to keep a key shipping provision that will hinder Moscow’s ability to export its crude.
GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and ShellThe agreement includes a one-year time charter for the 2013-built liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier GasLog Sydney with a subsidiary of TotalEnergies. The charter for the tri-fuel diesel-electric (TFDE) 155,000 cu m vessel will begin this week.
Iranian Tanker Seized by Indonesia is Released After 4 MonthsAn Iranian-flagged tanker seized by Indonesia in January over the suspected illegal transfer of oil has been released, an Indonesian official and Iranian state media said on Saturday.
Sizeable chunk of the global VLCC orderbook removedRemoving 10 VLCCs from the global orderbook is significant. Prior to Hyundai Heavy’s news yesterday, Alphatanker data showed there were just 86 VLCCs on order around the world.
Corvus Energy wins battery contract for world’s 1st zero-emission tankerJapanese shipbuilder Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) has selected Corvus Energy to supply the energy storage system (ESS) for the world’s first zero-emission electric tanker.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy