- Marubeni, Klaveness Create Giant Panamax Pool Operator
- probunkers, Hyundai Mipo Sign LOI for LNG Bunker Vessel Pair
- CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from Sinotrans
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG Bunkering
- EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West Africa
- DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake Purchase
- US-China Deal: What Will It Mean for Tanker Shipping?
- Study: New Blends of Marine Fuels Have Higher BC Emissions than HFO
- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker Fleet
Maersk Tankers is working on a deal to buy a fleet of seven medium-range (MR) tankers from Malaysian-based petroleum and chemical tanker owner and operator AET.
This news is a total 544 time has been read
Pyxis Tankers Wraps Up MR2 Ship SaleGreek product tanker company Pyxis Tankers has completed the sale of one of its MR2 chemical/product tankers.
Singapore’s 1st LNG-Powered Bunker Tanker DeliveredMarine Vicky, Singapore’s first LNG-fueled bunker tanker, has been delivered to its owner, Sinanju Tankers Holdings, the shipping company said.
Signal Maritime, Heidmar Partner Up on Tanker ManagementShip manager Signal Maritime Services and tanker operator Heidmar have entered into a partnership for the commercial management of a tanker fleet.
Poten: Unipec Top Charterer of 2010sChina International United Petroleum & Chemicals Co. (Unipec) has been singled out as the top charterer of the last decade, with an ever-growing market share in reported dirty spot fixtures.
OSG to Take Full Ownership of Alaska Tanker CompanyU.S.-based tanker company Overseas Shipholding Group has inked deals with BP Oil Shipping Company USA and BP AMI Leasing Inc. to purchase U.S.-flagged crude oil carrier vessels operated by Alaska Tanker Company LLC (ATC).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok