Turkish maritime news
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
- Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping Containers
Major Tanker Fire After Collision With Barge Near Shanghai
14 crewmembers are missing after a collision between a tanker and a small freighter just outside of the Yangtze River estuary, near the port of Shanghai.
This news is a total 3017 time has been read
Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection CampaignThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority has launched a inspection campaign that will target all livestock carriers departing the country after recent incidents involving the ships.
Bulk Carrier Crew Member Killed by Large Wave Off Nova ScotiaA crew member of a bulk carrier has died and three others injured after their ship was hit by a large wave several hundred miles off the coast of Nova Scotia on Saturday.
Product Tanker Crewmember Stabbed and Killed by a ShipmateA crewmember aboard a small product tanker was killed in an assault by one of his crewmates while the vessel was under way off the coast of Taiwan, according to Taiwanese authorities.
Bunkering vessel hijacked in Gulf of GuineaThe piracy situation in the Gulf of Guinea continues to be critical with yet another hijacking incident occurring near south Lome this week.
Cargo ship catches fire off Greek coast, crew evacuatedA fire broke out on board a Togo-flagged general cargo vessel which was moored near Elafonissos, Greece, the Hellenic Coast Guard said.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy