Turkish maritime news
- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Major Tanker Fire After Collision With Barge Near Shanghai
14 crewmembers are missing after a collision between a tanker and a small freighter just outside of the Yangtze River estuary, near the port of Shanghai.
This news is a total 3285 time has been read
Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAEThe UKMTO warning notice, based on a third party source, advised vessels to exercise extreme caution in the area, around 61 nautical miles east of Fujairah.
German NGO Ship Rescues 100 Migrants In The Mediterranean SeaGerman NGO Sea-Watch said on Friday it had rescued nearly 100 migrants in the Mediterranean overnight, many of whom were injured, some with severe “fuel burns” – chemical burns caused by exposure to gasoline mixed with seawater
Large Blast Rocks Ship at Jebel Ali Port in DubaiA fire caused by an explosion within a container on board a ship at Jebel Ali Port has been brought under control, the Government of Dubai Media Office has said.
Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection CampaignThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority has launched a inspection campaign that will target all livestock carriers departing the country after recent incidents involving the ships.
Bulk Carrier Crew Member Killed by Large Wave Off Nova ScotiaA crew member of a bulk carrier has died and three others injured after their ship was hit by a large wave several hundred miles off the coast of Nova Scotia on Saturday.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy