Turkish maritime news
- Mainport acquires resources for Irish offshore wind market
- Container Fire on Ship Off India Highlights Ongoing Danger
- Kongsberg Digital Partners with MAN on Project for Höegh Autoliners
- Carnival's P&O Australia Confirms Sale of Cruise Ship
- Abu Dhabi Ports expands supply chain with MICCO acquisition
- NYK to introduce new data-led shipbuilding contract
- TEU traffic plummets across India
- Cruise-Line Crew Test Positive for Virus on TUI Vessel in Greece
- In Reversal, Duterte Backs South China Sea Arbitral Ruling
- Fire-Stricken Tanker New Diamond to Offload Cargo in Gujarat
- Hornsea Two monopile installation to get underway in October
- Ørsted and Maersk Supply Service to test offshore mooring station/charging buoy
- Marine insurance must adopt digitalisation
- Panama Canal Authority Wins $265 Million Arbitration Case Against Expansion Project Contractor
- Crew member tests positive for COVID-19 on Hapag-Lloyd operated boxship
Major Tanker Fire After Collision With Barge Near Shanghai
14 crewmembers are missing after a collision between a tanker and a small freighter just outside of the Yangtze River estuary, near the port of Shanghai.
This news is a total 2555 time has been read
Container Fire on Ship Off India Highlights Ongoing DangerFor the second time in a month, the Indian Coast Guard has been called upon to assist in fighting a fire aboard a commercial ship at sea.
Cable Laying Vessel Catches Fire and Sinks Off South KoreaA South Korean cable layer sank in the East China Sea over the weekend after suffering a fire on board.
Greeks Save 96 Migrants From Sinking Yacht Despite Turkish TensionsGreece is reporting what it is calling “the largest and most successful search and rescue operation on record in the Aegean Sea,” carried out today saving 96 migrants after their vessel began sinking.
17 Rescued as Yacht Engulfed in Flames Sinks Off ItalyThe Italian Coast Guard said it rescued 17 people from a yacht before it sank off the coast of Sardinia, Italy.
Pollution and Salvage Response Continues After Dredging Vessel Fire in Corpus ChristiThe U.S. Coast Guard and partner agencies continue pollution and salvage response for the dredging vessel Waymon L Boyd in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy