Guests onboard Allure of the Seas will now be able to enjoy the Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! Find out what it takes to move a Broadway show from Quantum of the Seas to Allure of the Seas.
- COSCO Shipping to Launch Total Cogent Holdings Takeover
- Golar LNG Bags New Long-term FSRU Contract
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping to Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Keppel Explores Sale of Jack-up Rigs to Borr Drilling
- Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Bags Ocean Tankers Order for Six Vessels
- Thomas Miller Acquires Brookes Bell
- Salvors Remove Barge Pileup on Ohio River
- China Accuses U.S. Warship of Violating Its Sovereignty
- The Most Expensive Cruise Ever – Cryptocurrency Geeks Lose Millions While Aboard Ship
- Tanker With Russian Gas Still Set for Boston Despite Overnight U-Turn Mid-Atlantic
- Capesize Rates Post Biggest Weekly Drop in 2 Years
- Gas Natural Fenosa, Baleària Sign LNG Bunkering Deal
- Magufuli Bans Registration of Foreign Ships in Tanzania
- USCG Cutter James Leads the Way
- Three Killed in Blast at Kentucky Boatyard
Mamma mia! on the seas!
Mamma mia! opens on Allure of the Seas: Broadway hit gets a new home.
This news is a total 4688 time has been read
ITIC Warns of Growing Funds Diversion FraudsInternational Transport Intermediaries Club (ITIC) says fraudulent diversion of funds is on the increase in the maritime sector.
Who Can Afford Giant Boxships?Drewry says that while the financial health of the industry is improving, there is still a long way to go.
Singapore to Bolster Its Maritime SectorThe Singapore government has set forth measures aimed at strengthening the competitiveness of its maritime sector in its new state budget for 2015, released on Monday by the country’s Finance Ministry.
China Diversifying Its Shipping Business ModelThe Chinese business model for the shipping industry has seen a slight diversification over the recent period as the country’s new premier backs private commercial initiatives.
- India Contemplates Building LPG Carriers Locally
- Arctic Air Anchors Frozen Freighters, Lull for Great Lakes Shipping Industry
- BSEE Proposes Softening of Offshore Drilling Rules - WSJ
- McDermott Wins Tyra EPC Work near Denmark
- U.K. Assisting Listing Russian Ship
- U.S. Coast Guard Seeks Input in Navigation Aids
- Petrojarl I Sails for Brazil Following Upgrades
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders
- USCG warns Alaska fishing operators of icing dangers
- NASA Scientists Get Up-Close Look at Massive Iceberg ‘Roughly the Size of Delaware’
- DOF Subsea secures a series of new contracts
- TOTE Maritime adds to Puerto Rico services
- Crowley to acquire three SeaRiver tankers, charter them back
- Nautical Bulk Holdings vessel runs aground in Germany