Guests onboard Allure of the Seas will now be able to enjoy the Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! Find out what it takes to move a Broadway show from Quantum of the Seas to Allure of the Seas.
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- PD Ports crowned Business of the Year at Annual Excellence Awards
- MSC: Third 23,000 TEU Boxship Named in Bremerhaven
- UK Selects McLaughlin & Harvey for 2nd Phase of Liverpool2
- Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker Fleet
- Georgia Ports to Double Container Capacity
- Maersk announces fresh FAK rates from Asia
- Shandong Shipping Orders 12 Tankers, Bulkers in China
Mamma mia! on the seas!
Mamma mia! opens on Allure of the Seas: Broadway hit gets a new home.
This news is a total 5712 time has been read
Greenpeace Regrets Ship Recycling ChoiceAfter cash buyer GMS congratulated the organization on its apparent support for the ship recycling of the former Rainbow Warrior (II) at a yard in Bangladesh, Greenpeace has issued a statement saying it was mistaken.
Inmarsat Enhance Fleet Secure Cyber Protection ServiceMobile telecoms body Inmarsat has enhanced its maritime cyber security service, Fleet Secure, with two new additions: intelligent endpoint security for onboard computers and a mobile training app for crew.
Biologists Urge Russia to Stop Capturing WhalesA group of prominent whale and dolphin biologists from across the globe have sent a letter urging a Russian federal agency to stop capturing free-ranging orcas in the Sea of Okhotsk for sale to marine parks overseas.
Rotten Fish to Help Power Hurtigruten Cruise ShipsThe Nordic region’s most high-profile cruise fleet operator is refitting its ships to make them less polluting, and plans to use a byproduct of rotten fish to help power their new, leaner engines.
West Coast Fishermen Sue Fossil Fuel IndustryThe trade association for West Coast fishermen has lauched a state lawsuit against Chevron, Exxon, BP, Shell, Marathon, Anadarko and a host of other oil and gas companies over alleged economic damages due to CO2 emissions.
Five Container Shipping Giants Form Digital CollaborationFive container shipping companies - MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd, and Ocean Network Express - intend to create an association with the purpose of paving the way for digitalization, standardization and interoperability in the industry.
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier
- MOL Wraps Up LNG Bunkering Trial in Port of Kobe
- Hapag-Lloyd increases rates from East Asia
- Largest ‘green’ hydrogen plant in Europe
- Saudis To Buyers: You’ll Get Your Oil Volumes Despite Attack
- Essar Ports: Green Ports Are the Future of the Industry
- Tsuneishi to build hydrogen-powered ferry in cooperation with CMB
- US ascends to top of oil export leagues
- Suez Canal extends discounts for LNG carriers
- Construction Starts on Furetank’s 7th Vinga Tanker
- Maersk announces AE2 blank sailing
- MPC Capital, Zeaborn Form New Joint Venture to Manage Over 160 Boxships
- Oil prices up as Saudis struggle with rapid recovery
- MAN Energy to supply hybrid propulsion system for research ship
- North Sea Port starts testing
- Caribbean port selects Octopi
- IUMI: Marine Cargo Premiums Inadequate to Cover Losses
- Iran Seizes Another Tanker for Allegedly Smuggling Fuel