Guests onboard Allure of the Seas will now be able to enjoy the Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! Find out what it takes to move a Broadway show from Quantum of the Seas to Allure of the Seas.
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
- Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping Containers
- Samsung Heavy Industries Settles Petrobras Bribery Case for $150M
- Indonesian Navy Catches Five Pirates in the Act of Raiding a Barge
- Companies Bail on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infections
- Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai Mipo
- Singapore’s 1st LNG bunkering vessel starts commercial ops
- ‘Perfect Trips’: Venezuela and Iran Swap Jet Fuel for Gasoline
- Iran And Russia Start Joint Naval Drill
- DP World UAE digitisises customer transactions as part of smart trade project
Mamma mia! on the seas!
Mamma mia! opens on Allure of the Seas: Broadway hit gets a new home.
This news is a total 6332 time has been read
AASTMT maritime college opens branch in SharjahNext month sees the opening of the new Sharjah branch of the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), the Egypt-based specialised organisation of the Arab League for maritime education and training.
Greenpeace Regrets Ship Recycling ChoiceAfter cash buyer GMS congratulated the organization on its apparent support for the ship recycling of the former Rainbow Warrior (II) at a yard in Bangladesh, Greenpeace has issued a statement saying it was mistaken.
Inmarsat Enhance Fleet Secure Cyber Protection ServiceMobile telecoms body Inmarsat has enhanced its maritime cyber security service, Fleet Secure, with two new additions: intelligent endpoint security for onboard computers and a mobile training app for crew.
Biologists Urge Russia to Stop Capturing WhalesA group of prominent whale and dolphin biologists from across the globe have sent a letter urging a Russian federal agency to stop capturing free-ranging orcas in the Sea of Okhotsk for sale to marine parks overseas.
Rotten Fish to Help Power Hurtigruten Cruise ShipsThe Nordic region’s most high-profile cruise fleet operator is refitting its ships to make them less polluting, and plans to use a byproduct of rotten fish to help power their new, leaner engines.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy