Guests onboard Allure of the Seas will now be able to enjoy the Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! Find out what it takes to move a Broadway show from Quantum of the Seas to Allure of the Seas.
- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Mamma mia! on the seas!
Mamma mia! opens on Allure of the Seas: Broadway hit gets a new home.
This news is a total 6551 time has been read
AASTMT maritime college opens branch in SharjahNext month sees the opening of the new Sharjah branch of the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), the Egypt-based specialised organisation of the Arab League for maritime education and training.
Greenpeace Regrets Ship Recycling ChoiceAfter cash buyer GMS congratulated the organization on its apparent support for the ship recycling of the former Rainbow Warrior (II) at a yard in Bangladesh, Greenpeace has issued a statement saying it was mistaken.
Inmarsat Enhance Fleet Secure Cyber Protection ServiceMobile telecoms body Inmarsat has enhanced its maritime cyber security service, Fleet Secure, with two new additions: intelligent endpoint security for onboard computers and a mobile training app for crew.
Biologists Urge Russia to Stop Capturing WhalesA group of prominent whale and dolphin biologists from across the globe have sent a letter urging a Russian federal agency to stop capturing free-ranging orcas in the Sea of Okhotsk for sale to marine parks overseas.
Rotten Fish to Help Power Hurtigruten Cruise ShipsThe Nordic region’s most high-profile cruise fleet operator is refitting its ships to make them less polluting, and plans to use a byproduct of rotten fish to help power their new, leaner engines.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy