Guests onboard Allure of the Seas will now be able to enjoy the Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! Find out what it takes to move a Broadway show from Quantum of the Seas to Allure of the Seas.
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- USWC spot rates edge into uncharted territory
- Meyer Turku announces first phase of layoffs
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes En Route Venezuela
- Ports of Auckland Fined for Speeding Pilot Boats After Fatal Accident
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Officer on Watch Asleep as Cargo Ship Grounds in the Philippines
- Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020
- Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation Initiative
- Vietnamese ship runs aground off Philippines after officer on watch falls asleep
- Security Contractors Convicted Under New Nigerian Anti-Piracy Law
- Teekay LNG in “another record quarter”
- World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance Armory
- Panama Ship Registry Addresses Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Container Lines Resume Calls to Beirut as Terminal Restarts Operation
Mamma mia! on the seas!
Mamma mia! opens on Allure of the Seas: Broadway hit gets a new home.
This news is a total 6113 time has been read
AASTMT maritime college opens branch in SharjahNext month sees the opening of the new Sharjah branch of the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), the Egypt-based specialised organisation of the Arab League for maritime education and training.
Greenpeace Regrets Ship Recycling ChoiceAfter cash buyer GMS congratulated the organization on its apparent support for the ship recycling of the former Rainbow Warrior (II) at a yard in Bangladesh, Greenpeace has issued a statement saying it was mistaken.
Inmarsat Enhance Fleet Secure Cyber Protection ServiceMobile telecoms body Inmarsat has enhanced its maritime cyber security service, Fleet Secure, with two new additions: intelligent endpoint security for onboard computers and a mobile training app for crew.
Biologists Urge Russia to Stop Capturing WhalesA group of prominent whale and dolphin biologists from across the globe have sent a letter urging a Russian federal agency to stop capturing free-ranging orcas in the Sea of Okhotsk for sale to marine parks overseas.
Rotten Fish to Help Power Hurtigruten Cruise ShipsThe Nordic region’s most high-profile cruise fleet operator is refitting its ships to make them less polluting, and plans to use a byproduct of rotten fish to help power their new, leaner engines.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy