Guests onboard Allure of the Seas will now be able to enjoy the Broadway hit musical Mamma Mia! Find out what it takes to move a Broadway show from Quantum of the Seas to Allure of the Seas.
- Vistula Maersk Calls St. Petersburg, First in Series of New Ice-class Vessels
- BHP Releases Nine Months’ Operational Review
- Saipem Bags Offshore Drilling and E&C Contracts Worth USD 190 Mn
- Petrobras starts production of Búzios field, Santos Basin
- American Ports Voice Concern Over Trade War
- Norwegian Bliss Delivered
- RMS St Helena Converted to Floating Armory
- Delivery of giant cruise ferry "likely to be delayed"
- EU Suspects Tax Fraud at China's New Gateway to Europe
- Diana Shipping TC for m/v Arethusa with Glencore
- Hurtigruten set to convert up to nine existing ships to LNG hybrid
- Gladding-Hearn starts construction of second cat for Rhode Island
- Scrubbers are “No Silver Bullet” for Shipping Industry, Wartsila Says
- Trump Tweets on ‘Artificially’ High Oil Prices: “Oil all over the place, including the fully loaded ships at sea”
- EU Suspects Tax Fraud at China’s New Gateway to Europe
Mamma mia! on the seas!
Mamma mia! opens on Allure of the Seas: Broadway hit gets a new home.
This news is a total 4874 time has been read
ITIC Warns of Growing Funds Diversion FraudsInternational Transport Intermediaries Club (ITIC) says fraudulent diversion of funds is on the increase in the maritime sector.
Who Can Afford Giant Boxships?Drewry says that while the financial health of the industry is improving, there is still a long way to go.
Singapore to Bolster Its Maritime SectorThe Singapore government has set forth measures aimed at strengthening the competitiveness of its maritime sector in its new state budget for 2015, released on Monday by the country’s Finance Ministry.
China Diversifying Its Shipping Business ModelThe Chinese business model for the shipping industry has seen a slight diversification over the recent period as the country’s new premier backs private commercial initiatives.
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High
- APL Enhances Asia–Latin America Network with New Quetzal Express Service
- GoodBulk Announces Delivery of Capesize Vessel to its New Owners, Acquisition of a Second-Hand Capesize
- Iraq's Southern Oil Exports Fall in March
- NOVA Chemicals, Energy Transfer JV for Ethylene Export Terminal
- Danish Shipping Worries on New Trade Restrictions