- Reach Subsea nets Olympic Challenger deal
- Mauritius Denies Bail to Wakashio’s Captain
- Russian intelligence accused of bringing down Maersk’s IT infrastructure
- Saga Tankers rebrands and diversifies into renewable energy
- Stena Bulk involved in onboard carbon capture project
- US blacklists Chinese companies for dealing with IRISL
- Marine Safety Alert: Performing a VHF Marine Radio Check
- RWE Renewables orders machine learning tool for turbine access ops
- Western Australia: COVID-19 cases discovered on another 2 international ships
- Wärtsilä tech ordered for Harvey’s LNG-fueled PSVs
- LNG carrier crew member kidnapped in Equatorial Guinea
- World reactions to Iran's arm embargo termination
- Forfeiture of Iranian Gasoline From Venezuela-Bound Tanker
- FSO Nabarima With Severe List Off Venezuela
- Consolidation in Heavy Lift as German SAL Group Buys US Intermarine
Marseille Fos Wants to Be Mediterranean’s 1st Fully Electric Port by 2025
The Port of Marseille Fos has unveiled a new eco-friendly initiative that supports the port’s goal of becoming the Mediterranean’s first fully electric port by 2025.
This news is a total 272 time has been read
China opens up 10 ports for foreign crew changesChina has opened up 10 ports for foreign crew changes as the country eases entry restrictions for foreign nationals.
Global unity needed to recover from crisisA group of major Middle East supply chain stakeholders have called upon the maritime industry to collaborate and explore detailed solutions as the region looks to recover from the worst effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Vale forming joint venture with Ningbo portThe West III Project will see the expansion of the Shulanghu Port facilities, developing a stockyard and loading berths with an additional 20m tonnes per year capacity.
Australian miners seek alternatives to Manila for crew as repeat Covid flare-ups hit Port HedlandA second Filipino crewed bulk carrier in the space of just over a fortnight calling Port Hedland in Western Australia has arrived with multiple Covid-19 cases onboard, sparking calls from politicians and miners to avoid sourcing crew from Manila.
Developing Mega Container Port in Saudi ArabiaEfforts are proceeding to develop Saudi Arabia’s King Abdulaziz Port Dammam (KAPD) into a mega container terminal and regional hub for shipping.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy