- Introducing the top EPC company (IOEC)
- DNV GL Dropping the ‘GL’ Amid Corporate Rebranding
- KSOE wins order for VLCC pair
- Beirut Blast: Interpol Red Notice Issued For Ship Captain & Owner
- Turkey imposes harsher maritime pollution fines
- MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonization
- Shell to cut 330 offshore jobs from North Sea
- Baltic Dry Index Extends Rally Surging 10%
- Australia Has Unseaworthy Livestock Carrier Hauled Away Along with 2-Year Ban
- Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
- Freezing Weather Snarls Asian Port, Sending Energy Prices Soaring
- Shipmanagement 2021: Covid and the lost generation of quality crew
- US Targets Iran's Metals and Shipping Industries with New Sanctions
- Cruises from Italy to Resume While North American Cruises are Delayed
- S. Korea Sends Diplomats to Tehran to Negotiate Tanker's Release
Methanol up for discussion at IMO this week
Twelve methanol-powered ships are already in operation with another nine on order, but inclusion in the code should shorten the time to approval and even lower the cost of constructing tankers, bulkers and containerships using methanol as fuel.
This news is a total 3753 time has been read
Norden offloads two tankers, adds two bulkersDanish owner and operator Norden continues to shift its exposure from tankers to dry bulk, revealing the sale of two tankers and the acquisition of two bulkers.
VLGC spot rates hit five-year high, closing in on $100,000 a daySpot rates for VLGCs are on the cusp of hitting $100,000 a day, having hit highs in recent days not seen since August 2015.
Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering PierSpanish power utility Endesa is planning to convert a terminal at the Port of Algeciras into a bunkering pier for LNG-fueled vessels.
Supramaxes experience radical shift in age profileOf all the dry bulk segments it is the supramax sector that has experienced the most radical changes in age profile over the last two years, according to new analysis by Alphabulk.
Cido in for VLCC brace at Hyundai HeavyMultiple broking reports carry news that Hong Kong-based Korean owner Cido Shipping has placed its first newbuild orders since 2015.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy