TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
- Suspected Al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Plot to Attack Indian Navy
- Sri Lanka to charge New Diamond captain, seek $1.9M in damages
- Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew Wages
- OSM Maritime to acquire SeaTeam Management from Frontline/Golden Ocean
- Activist Group Analyzes Chinese Fishing off Galapagos
- FMC to investigate carriers' runaway rates success
- The Sino-Japanese Maritime Dispute in the East China Sea
Middle East Crisis: DG Shipping issues Maritime Security Advisory
Due to recent incident in the Persian Gulf region, there is a possibility of escalation in conflict that could affect shipping not only in the Persian Gulf region but also the straits of Hormuz, Gulf of Oman and other adjoining regions.
This news is a total 460 time has been read
Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew WagesThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) banned yet another vessel for deliberately underpaying crew wages, which in this case the operator attempted to conceal from the authorities.
Chevron Shipping adopts predictive maintenance with 'smart' ABS notationChevron Shipping Company’s fleet management operation has been granted its first ‘smart’ notation from classification society ABS
New global structure for Hamburg Süd within MaerskHamburg Süd is making changes in its organisational structure as parent AP Moller - Maersk moves to further integrate the different brands and businesses in its ocean and logistics portfolio.
Maersk retiring Safmarine and Damco brandsAP Moller - Maersk is retiring the Safmarine brand which will be merged into its global liner offering as the Danish shipping company continues to re-organise its business.
Reefer Shipping is Outpacing Dry Cargo and Growing Container TradeBased on the resilience of the food supply chain and the import/export trade in key food stuffs, reefer shipping is expected to outpace the broader dry cargo trade according to the maritime research and consulting firm Drewry.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy