- GTT Signs Orders for Three LNG Carriers & One Bunkering Vessel
- Autoterminal Finalises Alliance with Abu Dhabi Ports to Manage Car Terminal
- India’s PM Modi Inaugurates Phase-I of Fourth Container Terminal at JNPT
- Port of Antwerp to Appoint Full-time UK Representative, Strengthen Position in UK
- Ocean Yield Invests in Handysize Dry Bulk Pair with Long Term Charters
- APL Expands Eagle GO. Guaranteed Service to 29 Asian Port Origins
- GoodBulk Announces Delivery of Capesize Vessel
- Cosco Overtakes BBC as Largest Multipurpose Operator
- Norwegian Bliss Floated Out
- Navy picks five shipbuilders to provide FFG (X) conceptual designs
- Philly Shipyard's Q4 Net Income Rises to 31.5 Million
- Cheniere's LA Sabine Pass LNG Output Dips
- United Steelworkers not impressed by Huntington Ingalls bonus
- Washburn & Doughty wins $8.8 million ferry contract
- Port of Rotterdam CEO “Preparing for the Worst” with Brexit
Military brings food supply to Haiti
U.S. military forces are leading efforts to punch through sea, air and road bottlenecks slowing the delivery of food and supplies to earthquake-ravaged Haiti.
This news is a total 1152 time has been read
GTT Signs Orders for Three LNG Carriers & One Bunkering VesselGTT announced that it has received several orders, since the beginning of the year, for the equipment of three LNG Carriers (LNGCs) and one bunkering vessel.
Autoterminal Finalises Alliance with Abu Dhabi Ports to Manage Car TerminalAutoterminal is leading multimodal car terminal in the Mediterranean, located in the Port of Barcelona, with more than 25 years’ experience in the automotive sector.
India’s PM Modi Inaugurates Phase-I of Fourth Container Terminal at JNPTPrime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated the first phase of the INR 7,900-crore fourth container terminal at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust that is expected to double its handling capacity.
Port of Antwerp to Appoint Full-time UK Representative, Strengthen Position in UKThe port of Antwerp has decided to appoint a full-time representative in the UK, based in London, in order to keep in closer touch with the economic situation there now that Brexit is looming closer.
Ocean Yield Invests in Handysize Dry Bulk Pair with Long Term ChartersOcean Yield ASA announced that 100% owned subsidiaries of the company has agreed to acquire two 2018 built handysize dry bulk vessels with 12-year bareboat charters to companies owned and guaranteed by Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Group.
- Hapag-Lloyd Opens New Ghana Office
- Baltic Index Posts First Gain in Seven Sessions
- Philippines Bans Foreign Research Ships
- Schulte LNG bunkering vessel will be ballast-free
- GE to build "digital twin" of two MSC ships
- India Contemplates Building LPG Carriers Locally
- Arctic Air Anchors Frozen Freighters, Lull for Great Lakes Shipping Industry
- BSEE Proposes Softening of Offshore Drilling Rules - WSJ
- McDermott Wins Tyra EPC Work near Denmark
- U.K. Assisting Listing Russian Ship
- U.S. Coast Guard Seeks Input in Navigation Aids
- Petrojarl I Sails for Brazil Following Upgrades
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders
- USCG warns Alaska fishing operators of icing dangers