- Brave Tern gearing up for largest wind turbines
- Pirates Attack Second Vessel in Gulf of Guinea Kidnapping Five Crew
- Employing the USMCA to Build Trade Between Florida and Mexico's Ports
- USCG: Needless Flares and Drunk Boating Still Illegal on 4th of July
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Burned Car Carrier Hoegh Xiamen Declared a Total Loss
- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
MODEC to Provide FPSO for Barossa Field off Australia
Offshore floating platforms supplier and operator Modec has signed a contract with ConocoPhillips to supply a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for the Barossa field, offshore Australia.
This news is a total 388 time has been read
Brave Tern gearing up for largest wind turbinesFred. Olsen Windcarrier’s Brave Tern will undergo upgrades which will allow the jack-up to handle all known next-generation wind turbines and larger foundations.
Qatargas delivers first Q-Flex cargo to Adriatic terminalLNG giant Qatargas said it recently delivered the first cargo on a Q-Flex carrier to the Adriatic import terminal in Italy.
Aegir suffers dropfall incident offshore TaiwaHeerema Marine Contractors’ (HMC) heavy lift vessel Aegir has experienced a dropfall incident off the coast of Taiwan.
Van Oord to Lay Off 500 EmployeesDredging and offshore services contractor Van Oord has announced plans to lay off about 500 employees worldwide in response to the recent economic downturn.
ABS outlines requirements for remote offshore surveysAs the oil price and lower energy demand paint a bleak picture for offshore operators and rig owners, cost control will be a top priority.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy