- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
- Report: MSC Ranks Seventh on List of Europe's Largest CO2 Emitters
- Matson Launches Second Large Con-Ro at NASSCO Shipyard
- IMO Calls on Port States to Allow Seafarers Access to Medical Care
- Klaveness Combination Carriers nets green financing for its two newbuilds
- Wild Swings in Freight Rates the New Normal Amid Uneven Recovery
- Mission to Seafarers Sea Sunday celebrations to be broadcast online
- Cosco Shipping Maritime University debuts in Qingdao
MOL-Operated Wood Chip Carrier Delivered at Oshima
Japanese shipping company Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) has taken delivery of Southern Treasure, a wood chip carrier newbuilding.
This news is a total 790 time has been read
U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to VenezuelaU.S. prosecutors late on Wednesday filed a lawsuit to seize the gasoline aboard four tankers that Iran is shipping to Venezuela, the latest attempt by the Trump administration to increase economic pressure on the two U.S. foes.
LNG Shipbuilding Continues With Three Vessel Order From COSCODespite soft demand for LNG, ship owners and shipbuilders are continuing to proceed with new construction believing in the longer-term prospects of the segment.
Oil Tanker Market May Take Trump’s Sanctions In Stride This TimeThe Trump administration’s plan to add as many as 50 oil tankers to an already long list of sanctioned vessels would be enough to send global shipping costs surging under normal circumstances.
15 crew members of an oil tanker test positive for COVID-19, 2 hospitalizedFifteen crew members on board a Maltese-flagged oil tanker have tested positive to COVID-19, and two crew members have been hospitalized, but they are not in a critical condition.
Slowing LNG shipping market looks to LNG power generation for boostThe niche LNG-to-power segment that is budding in the background may inject a much-needed boost to generate more activities for the LNG shipping market, according to analyst Drewry.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy