- First of three Moray East offshore substations installed
- Covid-19 drives development of integrated online booking systems
- Port of Long Beach Reports Best Month Ever in July Amid Pent-Up Consumer Demand
- Scrubber Installations Continue With Containerships Leading the Way
- WWII-Vintage Ship Latest Sunk on to Delaware's Artificial Reef
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- USWC spot rates edge into uncharted territory
- Meyer Turku announces first phase of layoffs
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes En Route Venezuela
- Ports of Auckland Fined for Speeding Pilot Boats After Fatal Accident
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Officer on Watch Asleep as Cargo Ship Grounds in the Philippines
- Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020
- Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation Initiative
MOL Takes Delivery of Third LNG Carrier for Cameron LNG Project
Japanese shipping major Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) has taken delivery of Marvel Pelican, a 155,000 cbm liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier, from compatriot shipbuilder Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI).
This news is a total 425 time has been read
Covid-19 drives development of integrated online booking systemsOngoing coronavirus threats mean passenger booking systems need to be online to minimise physical contact on cruise ships and ferries
Scrubber Installations Continue With Containerships Leading the WayThe installation of scrubbers and the economics of using this technology was one of the hottest topics in the shipping industry in the lead up to the January 1, 2020 introduction of the International Maritime Organization’s global sulfur regulations.
Meyer Turku announces first phase of layoffsFinnish shipbuilder Meyer Turku has concluded the first phase of employee cooperation negotiations (YT negotiations) that will result in the permanent layoff of 166 people.
U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes En Route Venezuelahe United States on Friday said it has seized four Iranian fuel shipments en route to Venezuela and confiscated the cargoes, disrupting a key supply line for both Tehran and Caracas as they defied U.S. sanctions.
DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger DemandWhile second quarter results were down sharply reflecting the economic impact of the pandemic, European freight and passenger operator DFDS provided a cautiously optimistic outlook.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy