- US Navy completes pier project at Bahrain base to boost operational readiness
- Brazilian Authorities Rush to Prevent Potential Spill from Listing Stellar Banner
- Fincantieri launches Qatari’s first Doha-class corvette
- Two cargo ships pushed on embankment, one capsized, Tuzla
- Yamal LNG Ships 30 Million Tons of LNG
- Liners, Terminal Operators to Become Shareholders of Global Shipping Business Network
- IMO 2020 Entering New Phase with Carriage Ban
- 105 Sailings from Asia to North America and Europe Blanked in February
- Maersk Secures Sustainability-Linked $5 Billion Credit Facility
- Finnlines Reports Stable Result Despite Lower Volumes
- Pacific Basin Eyes Further Second-Hand Acquisitions, Staying Clear of Newbuilds
- Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking Platform
- MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not Facts
- Ocean Yield Wins Arbitration Case against Okeanis
- NYK Cruises Cancels Cruises in March amid Coronavirus Outbreak
MPC Container Ships, Ahrenkiel Join Trident Alliance
Norwegian shipowner MPC Container Ships (MPCC) and Hamburg-based Ahrenkiel Steamship have joined the Trident Alliance, a network of shipping companies and other stakeholders working together for effective enforcement of sulphur regulations
This news is a total 400 time has been read
Evergreen Line Rolls Out Digital Booking PlatformTaiwanese shipping company Evergreen Marine Corporation has launched GreenX, an integrated container logistics solution platform.
Contship Italia’s Terminal Operations Unaffected by Coronavirus Outbreak in ItalyItalian container terminal operator Contship Italia Group announced that terminal operations in La Spezia, Ravenna and Melzo, as well as all intermodal transport services run by Hannibal and Oceanogate Italia, continue to operate as normal.
Maersk Boxship Suffers Engine Failure in Gibraltar StraitA containership owned by Danish shipping major Maersk experienced main engine damage and started drifting in the Gibraltar Strait on January 29, 2020.
General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern JupiterOwner of the Post Panamax containership Northern Jupiter which suffered a fire in its main engine earlier this month has declared general average on its vessel, Ocean Network Express (ONE) said in an advisory.
Japan-South Korea container trade shrinksIt is estimated that container trade between Japan and South Korea shrank from a year earlier in 2019, suffering the first year-on-year contraction in four years, or since 2015.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok