- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
- Jiaxing LNG terminal starts construction
- Furuno acquires Danish ship systems provider
- Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vessel
- Cyprus appoints new Deputy Shipping Minister
- Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East Malaysia
- Cape Town Takes Steps to Ease Congestion as CMA CGM Imposes Surcharges
MSC announces fresh rates from Europe
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
This news is a total 1311 time has been read
Bank lending to Greek shipowners remains steady at $53.1bnFallout from the Covid-19 pandemic has had a strong impact on banks and non-bank lenders to the shipping industry, and despite the ongoing upgrading of the Greek fleet lending to Greek shipowners remains pretty much steady.
Carnival Corp. posts $4.4 billion loss, starts selling ships to cut costsCarnival Corporation & plc., the world’s largest cruise company, suffered a multibillion-dollar loss in the quarter ended May 31, 2020, due to the suspension of cruise operations related to COVID-19.
German shipbuilders and equipment suppliers brace for ordering slumpDue to the economic impact from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the German Shipbuilding and Ocean Industries Association (VSM) expects the demand for the construction of new ships to be low for a longer period of time.
DOF and DOF Subsea reach debt standstill dealsDOF and DOF Subsea have entered into standstill agreements with secured lenders, representing 93 per cent of the secured debt.
Liebherr Addresses Crane Collapse in RostockCrane manufacturer Liebherr-MCCtec Rostock has addressed the crane collapse on board newbuild offshore installation vessel at a Liebherr yard in Rostock, Germany earlier this month.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy