- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
- ECSA: Maritime-Specific Rescue and Recovery Plan Is Urgently Needed
- Carnival to Put Majority of Its Ships in Prolonged Layups
- ONE Issues Its 1st Electronic Bill of Lading
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- HRAS: Bulker Crew Threatened for Voicing COVID-19 Exposure Fears
- World’s Largest Containership to Start Sailing at the End of April
- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
MSC announces fresh rates from Europe
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
This news is a total 986 time has been read
Saudis take 14 VLCCs, rocking day ratesVLCC earnings closed the week ending 6 March 2020 on US$34,000/day, but over the weekend OPEC+ collapsed and Saudi Arabia reduced crude oil prices and announced an increase in output. Bahri has booked 14 VLCCs sending rates soaring
Flex LNG Enjoys ‘Best-Ever’ Financial ResultsBermuda-based LNG carrier owner Flex LNG announced its best-ever financial results with a net income of around USD 24 million for the fourth quarter of 2019.
Hunter Nets USD 220 Mln Loan to Finance VLCC NewbuildsHunter Tankers AS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hunter Group ASA, has signed a binding agreement for a USD 220 million loan facility.
Royal Caribbean Books Stronger Full Year Results in 2019Global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises reported US GAAP net income of USD 1.9 billion for the full year of 2019, up from the 2018’s equivalent of USD 1.8 billion.
EU Launches EUR 75 Mn BlueInvest Fund to Boost InnovationThe European Commission is partnering with the European Investment Fund to launch the BlueInvest Fund in an effort to support innovations in the maritime sector.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok