- Marubeni, Klaveness Create Giant Panamax Pool Operator
- probunkers, Hyundai Mipo Sign LOI for LNG Bunker Vessel Pair
- CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from Sinotrans
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG Bunkering
- EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West Africa
- DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake Purchase
- US-China Deal: What Will It Mean for Tanker Shipping?
- Study: New Blends of Marine Fuels Have Higher BC Emissions than HFO
- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
MSC announces fresh rates from Europe
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
This news is a total 367 time has been read
Frontline Secures USD 544 Mn for Ten Trafigura TankersJohn Fredriksen’s shipping company Frontline has secured funds from China’s ICBC Financial Leasing (ICBCL) in order to finance the acquisition of ten Trafigura ships.
COSCO SHIPPING Ports announces 3rd quarter resultsCOSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (“COSCO SHIPPING Ports” or “CSP” or the “Company”) announced third quarter results of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024Teekay Shuttle Tankers has placed USD 125 million senior unsecured green bonds due October 2024.
MSC announces fresh rates from EuropeMSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
Maersk increases rates from Northern EuropeMaersk is announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok