- Italian Navy’s Vulcano Logistic Support Ship Starts Sea Trials
- Abu Dhabi Ports Splashing USD 1 Bn on Khalifa’s Expansion
- EPIC Midstream Marks 1st Crude Oil Shipment from Its Port of Christi Terminal
- Shipping Resumed after Crane Collapse at Antwerp
- EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, Expansion
- EU Commission President: No-One Can Be Left Behind in EU Green Deal
- Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue system
- World’s 1st Liquefied Hydrogen Carrier Named in Japan
- First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in Amsterdam
- Argentine Navy Commissioned ARA Bouchard OPV Built By Naval Group
- Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radar
- What Will Be the Role of Biofuels in Shipping’s Decarbonization?
- Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventory
- Kidnapped Crew from J.J. Ugland Vessel Freed
- OOCL to withdraw several Europa-Asia sailings
MSC giant vessel calls at Singapore
MSC Isabella, one of the new ships from MSC’s Gülsün-Class of container vessels, made its maiden call at the Port of Singapore on 10 November 2019. The Gülsün-Class is currently the world’s largest series of container ships.
This news is a total 171 time has been read
Abu Dhabi Ports Splashing USD 1 Bn on Khalifa’s ExpansionKhalifa Port, the flagship port of Abu Dhabi Ports, is set for further expansion with a planned investment of AED 4 billion (USD 1.08 billion) aimed at boosting the company’s handling capacity.
EPIC Midstream Marks 1st Crude Oil Shipment from Its Port of Christi TerminalHouston-based EPIC Midstream loaded its first shipment of crude oil from the IGC marine terminal located in the Inner Harbor of the Corpus Christi Ship Channel.
EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, ExpansionThe European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is supporting the privatization of a key Marmara Sea port with a new loan.
First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in AmsterdamTitan LNG’s bunker barge FlexFueler001 has supplied LNG to the tanker Ramelia while the ship was unloading cargo at the Oiltanking Terminal in Amsterdam.
Port of Rotterdam Points to Dramatic Rise in Sale of Low-Sulphur Bunker OilThe Port of Rotterdam, Europe’s largest bunker port, has seen a major spike in the sale of the new very low sulphur fuel bunker oil (VLSFO) with a maximum 0.5% sulphur.
ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR CongoInternational Container Terminal Services, Inc. has, together with its local partners, initiated the second phase expansion of its Matadi Gateway Terminal, located 92 miles upstream on the left bank of the Congo River, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- DFDS Expands Logistics Footprint with Huisman Acquisition
- Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal Development
- BW LPG’s CEO Martin Ackermann Resigns
- Hyundai Mipo Boosts Orderbook with Three More Ships
- Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trials
- Oldendorff Carriers Joins the Getting to Zero Coalition
- New Russian submarine Yasen-M test-fires torpedo during sea trials
- Report: Bahri Linked to Charter of LNG Carriers
- MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its Ships
- Turkey's latest armed drone Akinci completes first flight
- ACCC Taking TasPorts to Court for Alleged Misuse of Market Power
- U.S. Navy USS John F. Kennedy CVN 79 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier was christened on 7 December 2019
- Deltamarin, GTT Win AIP for Dual-Fuel Newcastlemax Design
- CMV Expanding Fleet with P&O Australia’s Duo
- Iran has unveiled trimaran warship design Safineh guided missile destroyer project
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea