- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
- Suspected Al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Plot to Attack Indian Navy
- Sri Lanka to charge New Diamond captain, seek $1.9M in damages
- Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew Wages
- OSM Maritime to acquire SeaTeam Management from Frontline/Golden Ocean
- Activist Group Analyzes Chinese Fishing off Galapagos
- FMC to investigate carriers' runaway rates success
- The Sino-Japanese Maritime Dispute in the East China Sea
MSC increases rates from Europe to America
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from February 1st, 2020 until further notice but not beyond February 29th 2020.
This news is a total 429 time has been read
Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complexHoneywell UOP has announced that Hengli Petrochemical Co. Ltd. has successfully started up seven UOP Polybed™ pressure swing adsorption (PSA) units supplying high-purity hydrogen at its complex in Dalian, Liaoning, China.
Suspected Al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Plot to Attack Indian NavyIndia's National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested nine men who were allegedly preparing to carry out terrorist attacks on behalf of Al Qaeda - including an attack on Indian Navy facilities, according to local media.
Sri Lanka to charge New Diamond captain, seek $1.9M in damagesThe captain of the fire-stricken very large crude carrier New Diamond is facing negligence and pollution charges in Sri Lanka.
OSM Maritime to acquire SeaTeam Management from Frontline/Golden OceanOSM Maritime is set to acquire SeaTeam Management the ship management arm of John Fredriksen’s Frontline and Golden Ocean.
Activist Group Analyzes Chinese Fishing off GalapagosThey are calling for international intervention. According to an analysis prepared by Oceana, nearly 300 Chinese vessels are “pillaging the waters off the Galapagos Marine Reserve primarily for squid.”
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy